Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know where I can find this pic?

Default Anyone know where I can find this pic?

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a pic of a very small MMA fighter with a very large MMA fighter, for instance I'm sure I saw a pic of Sean Sherk with Randy Couture looking like a dwarf - this or similar would be perfect.

Cheers,
    Alex.

i have sherk and franca? doesnt tafg have a warrior wear one of sherk and sylvia?
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

Lol yeah you aint gonna get much better than Sherk next to Sylvia

This is pretty good, anyone have any better? Looking to show muscle differences as well as height.

i dont think this is what your after but hey
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

That's pretty cool - though the focus is on different weight classes for the purpose I want - basically showing a ripped 240 lbs guy and a ripped 155 lb guy, or that kind of thing, to show different body types/bone structure.

could you maybe use a weigh-in photo of someone like Randy and photo shop it with one of Sherk. Can imagine it to be quite easy, especially if you're just going to use a plain background?

Good idea - can't believe I didn't think of that. Will give it a try.

im not gay but id like to oil sherk up

joke man ...joke!
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.