Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Affliction stockists

Default Affliction stockists

Does anyone have any affliction stockists they can recommend, found a couple but they are significantly pricey!!!

Help!!!

Tomatohead

Aspecto mate

ten characters

Not rockrebel.com

The TShirts are only $45 (23?) with free shipping but my mate waited THREE MONTHS for his large Iceman Chuck Liddell one. They refused to reply to about 5 emails i sent regarding the matter and had to send a letter to Texas via snailmail threatening them with legal action for them to respond.

Thanks guys, aspecto doesn't appear to carry it and I don't fancy the sound of rockrebel.com!!!

Any others you know of at all??

Ive just put in a large order for Affliction. I am going to add to it so if there is any particuar design you want let me know. It will be a while before it gets here as its in production now.

I will also be stocking Extreme Couture

Quote Originally Posted by Valour5 View Post
    Not rockrebel.com

The TShirts are only $45 (23?) with free shipping but my mate waited THREE MONTHS for his large Iceman Chuck Liddell one. They refused to reply to about 5 emails i sent regarding the matter and had to send a letter to Texas via snailmail threatening them with legal action for them to respond.
    TTT. Had the same problem with these lot. Avoid at all costs!!

Team Hell - They advertise in FO Mag
    FIGHT SUPERSTORE
    FORUM MEMBER 5% DISCOUNT: ENTER - CAGEWARRIORS

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 75

was anyone else surprised how many people wore affliction at the o2.

I'm looking forward to Newcastle (if the UFC is there) so i can watch people walking round Newcastle whilst it's -15 dressed in their Affliction T

Tomatohead

affliction direct aswell mate, they ship 2 the uk now