Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Floyd Mayweather

Quote Originally Posted by no-gi View Post
    showed 3,500 mancs baying for Mayweathers blood this lunch shouting at him "who the f*!kin ell are you". well funny. He wouldn't come out at first
    that was the best thing ive seen all weekend. So funny. And here on the forum they slate daley for saying fuck, which couldnt have been half as bad as mayweather sticking his fingers up to the crowd, What a champ, oooppsss, i mean chump. I hope hatton kicks the twats arse.
    http://www.1stplace4trophies.co.uk

1st place 4 trophies - trophies for all sporting occassions.

run by sports coaches for sport coaches

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Becks to carry Hattons belt out this time, and Rooney last time...
    ...with bluemoon blasting out in the background, maybe it's Rooney that wants to return to his blue roots

mayweather = childish rag scum

I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wallace View Post
    ...with bluemoon blasting out in the background, maybe it's Rooney that wants to return to his blue roots
    Once a Blue always a RED

Manchester City fan. Old man is lying on his hospital bed in his blue jersey, dying.
    His son turns up and sits alongside him.
    Dad says to son "I have one last wish before I die"
    "Go and buy me a Man Utd top"
    son is confused and emotionally split between his team and his father, but his family come first.
    he goes out and buys the red shirt for his Pops.
    Dad puts it on and just before he flatlines says to son "Better one of them bastards die than one of us!"
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Manchester City fan. Old man is lying on his hospital bed in his blue jersey, dying.
    His son turns up and sits alongside him.
    Dad says to son "I have one last wish before I die"
    "Go and buy me a Man Utd top"
    son is confused and emotionally split between his team and his father, but his family come first.
    he goes out and buys the red shirt for his Pops.
    Dad puts it on and just before he flatlines says to son "Better one of them bastards die than one of us!"
    class, love it!