Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are all jokes acceptable? (safe for work)

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    why are dead adults fair game... but dead kids aren't?

Either dead PEOPLE are ok to joke about, or they are not.
    Maybe there should be a time and distance limit.
    Like two years on and in a different country, the joke is funny as long as people read it in the news but weren't connected to it.
    Just the way I see it mate, I have experienced a few deaths in my family friends etc, maybe that has desensitized me a little to adults. For me personally especially as I have kids there is nothing more horrifying than the thought of something like this happening to them, I mean this is my worst fear, as I guess it would be for a lot of parents.

So this is why I will never get jokes like this. There is an innocence in children that makes it devastating.

The guy who supported rogan at his london gig on the friday made a maddie joke! everyone was in stitches, but gave a ooooooooooo first.

what was it ricky??????

i got sent one on my phone, and threw up i was that sicked by it
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    The guy who supported rogan at his london gig on the friday made a maddie joke! everyone was in stitches, but gave a ooooooooooo first.
    I'll make it to 1000 posts before you, you freak.
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change

Quote Originally Posted by perfect virus View Post
    i liked billy connelly until his ken bigley jibe
    reminded me of Millwall V Liverpool a year or so back

chants of "there is only one Boris Johnson"...... and "wheres your head at ...?" think some dudes had coats over there heads at the time.
    I thought it was creative for a millwall fan.

humour i guess is tradegy + time.....

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/