Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pedro Besaa Cardiff

  1. #1
    Senior Member wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rhondda Valley, South wales
    Posts
    2,697

    Default Pedro Besaa Cardiff

    Anyone know if Pedro Bessa Jiujitsu is still running in Cardiff?

    Days, times, cost, location etc?

    cheers
    Last edited by wagon; 03-10-2007 at 09:45 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    It's on Monday night still but not too sure where or what time unfortunately. I won't be in training this week but I'll see if I can find out when I'm in next.

  3. #3
    Senior Member wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rhondda Valley, South wales
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    It's on Monday night still but not too sure where or what time unfortunately. I won't be in training this week but I'll see if I can find out when I'm in next.
    it was Cardiff central youth club 6.30 - 8.30 I think mate

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    it was Cardiff central youth club 6.30 - 8.30 I think mate
    Monday night it is then! I train with him in Bristol and he's an excellent teacher.

  5. #5
    Senior Member wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rhondda Valley, South wales
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Just had an email off Pedro, he's moved to the Fight Academy Wales- Unit 9 Cambrian Industrial Estate West Side, Coed Cae, Lane, Talbot Green, Mid Glamorgan, South Wales

    This looks like areally good gym now.

    Darren Wilson (Boxing coach / Coached Steve Robinson)
    Gary Lockett (Boxing coach (29 wins (20 ko) - 1 loss))

    Lee Power (Eagles Muay Thai) (Wednesday and Friday evening) (http://www.walesmuaythai.co.uk/)

    Pedro Bessa (Brazilian Jiujitsu)

    The gym is fully matted, 9 bags and a full size ring. Also offers nutrition and personal training.

    Can't fu(king wait!!!!
    Last edited by wagon; 04-10-2007 at 10:35 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    Just had an email off Pedro, he's moved to the Fight Academy Wales- Unit 9 Cambrian Industrial Estate West Side, Coed Cae, Lane, Talbot Green, Mid Glamorgan, South Wales

    This looks like areally good gym now.

    Darren Wilson (Boxing coach / Coached Steve Robinson)
    Gary Lockett (Boxing coach (29 wins (20 ko) - 1 loss))

    Lee Power (Eagles Muay Thai) (Wednesday and Friday evening) (http://www.walesmuaythai.co.uk/)

    Pedro Bessa (Brazilian Jiujitsu)

    The gym is fully matted, 9 bags and a full size ring. Also offers nutrition and personal training.

    Can't fu(king wait!!!!
    That's great. Just down the road from me in Pencoed.
    For 5% off your MyProtein order use discount code MP12275

  7. #7
    Senior Member wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rhondda Valley, South wales
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    7 till 9 buy the way and 6 quid.

  8. #8
    Rhondda!!!
    Guest

    Default

    Gi Only though

  9. #9
    Senior Member wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rhondda Valley, South wales
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhondda!!! View Post
    Gi Only though
    I don't own a Gi so go in shorts and t

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.