Thread: hgh

hong kong phooey

Default hgh

does anyone no how much your suppose to take per day? and a recommended duration??

thinking of taking some, but various people tell me different advice, they all cant be right!

any advice would be much appreciated!!!

thanx

1 kilo....................

hong kong phooey

oh rite. . . . . . . cheers dave.

hong kong phooey

cheers for the advice mate.
    was just thinking about taking some.

hong kong phooey

cheers john, will look it up, ive found out that you cant really get any decent advice on here, and it seems to be full people who just come on to mess about, looks like that swnn lad is one of them!

Seriously? You are going to discuss illegal drug use on an open forum? From a traceable IP address?

Regardless of whether you think taking them is right or wrong, I'd have thought some discretion might be a good idea.

And if you are taking something with as many powerful and diverse effects as that, you should make sure it is legitimate (it is expensive and sometimes faked) and that you weigh up the consequences of what can go wrong versus the benfits.
    No natural ability, no skills, no conditioning, no hope...no quitting

plenty of free info on www.muscletalk.co.uk
    Its not the size of the boat.....Its the motion of the ocean.

Troll hater.

PM me and i'll tell you wat you need to know without publicity..

Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
    Seriously? You are going to discuss illegal drug use on an open forum? From a traceable IP address?

Regardless of whether you think taking them is right or wrong, I'd have thought some discretion might be a good idea.

And if you are taking something with as many powerful and diverse effects as that, you should make sure it is legitimate (it is expensive and sometimes faked) and that you weigh up the consequences of what can go wrong versus the benfits.

GH isn't illegal to import and have for personal use mate, same with steroids too, the watchword here though is for personal use

If your going to take subcutaneously (under the skin) then you should see some nice fatloss at around 3-4iu's per day.

Some combine GH with insulin and the growth effect is exceptional

The link in my signature is to a very good board regarding anabolics, training and diet, MuscleTalk, well, id stay well away, but thats just my opinion.