Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Online dating sites

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

I've told you before - Leeds is the answer - come on down the price is right
    Why? Do you have a whole stash of gorgeous, fit, single guys hidden in a wardrobe somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by blodwyn View Post
    oh - what have I done now - I've upset a lethal training partner - shit
    LMAO... yeah, i'll have to hunt you down and kill you now. Can we start on the ground?

are you asking for a friend rosi?
    uh... why do you ask?
    Looking for injury, rehab or nutrition advice? visit combatsportsclinic.com

Fighting out of Next Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosi View Post
    Why? Do you have a whole stash of gorgeous, fit, single guys hidden in a wardrobe somewhere?
    yes I have.... surprised you haven't

LMAO... yeah, i'll have to hunt you down and kill you now. Can we start on the ground?
    No!!!!!!!!!
    Be The Person You Choose to BE!

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by blodwyn View Post
    yes I have.... surprised you haven't
    I'm not that surprised, knowing you

anyway... i'm there
    Last edited by Rosi; 07-10-2007 at 10:23 PM.

some people might find it embarassing that they need help from those sorts of places.

having said that, that dogging one sounds good....
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

some people might find it embarassing that they need help from those sorts of places.
    ah, but you're looking at it from a bloke's point of view... you need to read some evolutionary biology

having said that, that dogging one sounds good....
    well, good luck with it, let me know how it goes

ah, but you're looking at it from a bloke's point of view... you need to read some evolutionary biology

well, good luck with it, let me know how it goes
    i got my car dirty
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Anyone found any decent ones?
    www.myspace.com

Despite being rightfully known as a sexual intellectual I have tried using online dating sites in the past. My personal advice is to steer well clear of them.

My experience of them, and the experience of my female friends, is that the people that you meet on there are single for a reason.

When I've met women through those sites most have been of the ilk that they're looking for someone to fulfil the role of partner and aren't too bothered about compatibility,etc. They're happy for you to step into that role if you show interest regardless of how well you get on. They also come with a chip on their shoulder about men already so they either love you or hate you lol.

Experiences that my female friends have had are very similar except a lot of the men that they've met are commitment phobic or 'damaged'. (I'd just like to point out that I was neither when I tried them). There are also a fair few guys on there playing the field and ditching them when things start to get serious so for long term it's not ideal.

I'd argue that somewhere like Myspace is actually better than most dating sites because:

1) It's free
    2) It's not SPECIFICALLY a dating site so you get more people on their happy to converse without reading too much into it
    3) The flexibility that it offers allows (blogs, how much information people can put about their tastes, checking out the type of friends that someone has) you to learn more about someone's personality as opposed to: 'OMG! where do I start, I've never done anything like this before and blah blah blah.' in an 'about me' section of a dating site.

Anyway, best of luck and all.

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

Jim - yeah... that's kind of what I thought.

It all comes down to how easy it is to search. You want a site that allows you to look at loads of profiles and dismiss most of them immediately.

Myspace is cool, but it's a bit cumbersome for looking through profiles quickly.

Jim - yeah... that's kind of what I thought.

It all comes down to how easy it is to search. You want a site that allows you to look at loads of profiles and dismiss most of them immediately.

Myspace is cool, but it's a bit cumbersome for looking through profiles quickly.

Why not try Nomad he seems desperate?