Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Online dating sites

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

Do we need to go through the "available" vs "desperate" thing again?
    Looking for injury, rehab or nutrition advice? visit combatsportsclinic.com

Fighting out of Next Generation

i'll buy you a drink if you're at CW this weekend lol
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

lol, it would take more than one
    Last edited by Rosi; 08-10-2007 at 10:50 PM.

boxingbrit

I have found Facebook better than Myspace.

I was actually discussing this with Leigh yesterday. I thought that a few of my ex's were looking surprisingly good these days and i was wondering if i had made the right decision when dumping them.

We agreed that they very often dont look like the 'best' pics they put on the sites.

'Big Mat' that Bean mentioned earlier met a girl on one of these sites. When he met her she knew very little about the things she said she was interested in and looked like she could of been the girl in the pics' fat older sister...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosi View Post
    lol, it would take more than one
    no drinks for you then

boxingbrit

David5, surely you could stretch to two?

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

guess it depends what you put in them... though bearing in mind my woeful alcohol tolerance it probably won't matter that much
    Last edited by Rosi; 08-10-2007 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    lol roofie collada

i met this girl from myspace one time....at the cinema...i was just waiting..st down.

and jesus christ...i saw this girl i knew it was her ...but shit man...she didnt look nothing like her myspace pictures...she was fat and has a weird nose...it was horrrible i had to endure a whole film with her....bad times...

the best bit was she bought me this belt...for christmas ,(we'd been chatting online a while)
    ANYWAY...she said "oh i got you this , i tryed it on first and it fits me ok so i thought it will fit you...."

i was like oh thanks that really nice. it was a deisel belt man..looked awesome.

i put it on and stuff, as tight as i could and it just fell off! it was like 42 inch or somthing like that..
    i just loked at it fall on the floor then just looked at her like..what the hell.

it was funny but scary
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    and jesus christ...i saw this girl i knew it was her ...but shit man...she didnt look nothing like her myspace pictures...she was fat and has a weird nose...it was horrrible i had to endure a whole film with her....bad times...
    this is a very real possibility with internet dating lol