http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4KJ9cR0KQ

Im going to judo TONIGHT!!!!!

Default Throw

Sweet throw but just a little late in doing it, right outside the red zone

F

Quote Originally Posted by fishface View Post
    Sweet throw but just a little late in doing it, right outside the red zone

F
    whether it scored points or not - I bet the opponent did want to know afterwards!! LOL

Always good t6 see throws used in bjj. A missed opportunity if you ask me

What a prick.

a). the ref should have had a better grip on that match.
    b). the other guy appears to relax because he knows they are at the edge of the mat, the thrower then takes advantage of this and knows he will be throwing him onto a railing - if that wasn't plastic piping he could have seriously injured that guy.
    c). The thrower shouldn't get any points because he didn't have both feet in the fighting area while making the take down (the red mat should be the boundary of the fighting area)..

I might have been tempted to dq the thrower if i was reffing that match.

maybe he was mad cos the refs had ben screwing him up until that point

but then thats what refs (especially Brazilian ones) do. screw people. over and over and over and over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Hywel Teague View Post
    maybe he was mad cos the refs had ben screwing him up until that point

but then thats what refs (especially Brazilian ones) do. screw people. over and over and over and over and over.
    I don't think he was getting badly screwed over, although there were some dicey calls. In some instances he initiated a takedown out of the fighting area and didnt get points for it (which is correct), his throw onto the railiongs shouldnt receive points either, everything else looked fine more or less, eh certainly was awarded plenty of points, tho he should have also got points for the drop knee seio nage.