Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ukmmac 20 - Carlson Gracie/Keddles Combo win in the 1st round

Default Ukmmac 20 - Carlson Gracie/Keddles Combo win in the 1st round

Just been there with my Brother - Guvna.

He fought out of Keddles and Carlson Gracie BJJ Revolution Team.
    Alan Keddle and Simon Hayes cornered him for a 1st round victory over his Greek opponent.

The Greek came straight out with a very heavy teep - only to be caught at the knee and taken down heavily into the floor and pinned to the side netting.

After passing the guard and evading the guillotine attempt, he secured the position, stuck to the game plan. Eased into mount and continued to GnP his opponent. Refusing the Armbar that was being given to him - he landed punch after punch and eventually the Ref had to stop the match at under 2 mins due to strikes!

There were plenty off cheers and lots and lots of Carlson Gracie Osssssing!!!!

Well done Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by FlameBoy View Post
    Just been there with my Brother - Guvna.

He fought out of Keddles and Carlson Gracie BJJ Revolution Team.
    Alan Keddle and Simon Hayes cornered him for a 1st round victory over his Greek opponent.

The Greek came straight out with a very heavy teep - only to be caught at the knee and taken down heavily into the floor and pinned to the side netting.

After passing the guard and evading the guillotine attempt, he secured the position, stuck to the game plan. Eased into mount and continued to GnP his opponent. Refusing the Armbar that was being given to him - he landed punch after punch and eventually the Ref had to stop the match at under 2 mins due to strikes!

There were plenty off cheers and lots and lots of Carlson Gracie Osssssing!!!!

Well done Paul!

i second that, well done paul & team..

paule

And well done to new middleweight champ, Dorlan O'Mally with a ko victory in 55 seconds of round one. Set up by some sick kicks that were so loud, Matt Hamill probably could have heard em.

Very Proud of Paul who kept his composure and fought exactly as we had planned.He put on a fine display of Carlson Gracie style Jiu Jitsu.

Pauls win also marks a fantastic start to the link between Keddles Thai Gym and Carlson Gracie BJJ Revolution Team.

Thankyou to Paul,Dave Broughton and Alan Keddle as well as the Carlson Massive.

Props to Paule Marchant's fighter Dorian O'Malley the Russian/Irish Pikey who destroyed his opponent.

Guys I cannot thank my corner men Enough!!

I'm so proud to be part of Keddles Gym and Carlson Gracie Revolution!!

OOOSSSS!!!

Dave (Flameboy) Has always been there for me in my corner to do whatever I ask him to do.

Alan (Keddles Gym) WOW!!! What experience on the Thai Boxing Circuit and edging into MMA, the evolution continues!

Simon Hayes ( OOOSSSS!!!!) Do I need to say anything about him?? He's the man! A wealth of knowledge and the man with the plan!!

Just one last thing, I must appolgise to my good friend and Sponser Craig, He funded my training in Thailand and I didn't use any Thaiboxing at all!!
    Last edited by Guvna; 21-10-2007 at 09:38 AM. Reason: missing detail
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Congrats to you and your guys Simon

Excellent result Paul, well done mate. OOOSSS

Default Congratulations

Well Done Paul!
    I know how hard you guys work.

Ooooooooossssssssssss
    www.carlsongracietonbridge.net

Carlson Gracie Revolution

OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

ME OLD BAMBOO

well done Paul- repping well- see u down keddles soon.
    Adam