Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RESULTS: Acroplolis Fight Night 2 Rumble in the Rhonnda

Default RESULTS: Acroplolis Fight Night 2 Rumble in the Rhonnda

Results:

1.Gregg Turley V Jammie Weaver / L/H/W Semi pro

J Weaver: win by guillotine, Round 1 (2min 45s)

3.Craig Payne V Callum O Neill / L/W Semi Pro

C Payne: win by triangle, Round 1 (3min 21s)

4.Chris Clemence V Chris Handley Semi Pro

Chris Clemence: Win by fig 4 key lock from side control, Round 1

5.Alyn Weyman V Scott Clist / W/W Semi Pro

S Clist: win by arm bar, Round 2 (2min, 32s)

6.Chris Emery V Rafal Dlugosz / M/W Semi Pro

Rafael Dugosz: Win by guillotine, Round 1.: Win by fig 4 key lock from side control, Round 1

7.Rob Walters V James Churchill / L/H/W Semi pro

Rob Walters: win (by guillotine, I think). Round 2

8.Chris Noble V Andrew Young / H/W Semi Pro

Chris Noble win by arm bar, Round 1

9.Sean Facey V Paul Hopkins / Mu Tai

Sean Face win by unanimous decision after 3 rounds.

10.Antanus Jazbutis V Gregg Knapp / L/W Pro

Antanus Jazbutis: Win by Ref Stoppage (GnP), Round 3

11.Kevin Reed V Akos Aladice / M/W Pro

Cancelled. Akos Aladice failed to make weight.

12.Alex The Gift Evans V John Paul / M/W Pro

Cancelled: John Paul decided he wanted to fight at amateur rules at the last minute.

13. Denzil Danial Thomas V Sami the Hun Berek / L/W Pro

Denzil: Win by RNC, Round 2

I had a really good night tonight.

Thank you budji for letting me get involved with the show it was a pleasure working along side you guys..
    Thanks Rach and shaky for judging.
    Thankyou Mark Woodard for reffing, you did a great job.
    Thanks Lindsay and Aine the ring girls. you two were sexy as fuck and put 110% into it and all the kids loved you too.

Thanks to all the runners, fighters, MC, the cage crew and all the fighters for helping put together a fantastic show.

And thanks to the people of the Rhondda for showing up in their droves to selling out the venue.

I am very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    I had a really good night tonight.

Thank you budji for letting me get involved with the show it was a pleasure working along side you guys..
    Thanks Rach and shaky for judging.
    Thankyou Mark Woodard for reffing, you did a great job.
    Thanks Lindsay and Aine the ring girls. you two were sexy as fuck and put 110% into it and all the kids loved you too.

Thanks to all the runners, fighters, MC, the cage crew and all the fighters for helping put together a fantastic show.

And thanks to the people of the Rhondda for showing up in their droves to selling out the venue.

I am very happy!
    couldn,t say it better my self what a awesome show it was and thank you ricky

Quote Originally Posted by Budgemyster View Post
    thank you ricky
    No problem, i cant wait to do it all over again in a couple of months! wooooooo!!!

What you say to Antanus Jazbutis Vs Paul Reed on the next show? Revenge match?

kev reed vs akos aladics ??? what happened. and why did john paul decide he wanted to fight amature???

Quote Originally Posted by ironmike View Post
    kev reed vs akos aladics ??? what happened. and why did john paul decide he wanted to fight amature???
    Akos came in at about 6kg over the weight limit. Kev rightfully pulled out of the fight.

John Paul, after agreeing to fight Alex at Pro at over a months notice, decided last minute that he wanted to fight amature rules with no headshots. Very unprofessional indeed.

what a joke, thats embarresing, a bit of a jump backwards from pro to amature and to do it the night of the fight's 50 times worse. and if you agree to fight at 84kg how can you expect to turn up 90kg.i cant blame kevin reed for pulling the fight.

Just curious do they still get paid if the fight is cancelled? I feel sorry for Reed if he didn't!
    I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

Well done Daniel Thomas from the team @ CFS. Looks like you all had a great night of MMA.

Stuart
    CFS MAtch Maker.
    www.cagefightseries.com