Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: All fightwear is gay and anyone wearing...

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

afflicition is not an mma brand or neither would you class it as training gear, its a fashion brand thats has no more to do with mma than the fact they sponsour fighters as well as rock stars, i see loads of indie type people wearing affliction all the time that probally dont even know what mma is, altho i hate seing meat heads walking round head to toe in the brightest tapout get up they can find with a ufc cap.
    Wolfslair MMA

Nonsense. It is MMA wear, thus its gay.

My mate bought a black UFC hoodie from silvervision.com couple weeks ago, he wears it everywhere! Dunno if he's washed it yet either! haha!
    I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

DeadlyArtsMaster

I wear tabbi boots all the time. No one notices because I employ the art of invisibility ninja stealth anyway.

I remain,
    DeadlyArtsMaster

DeadlyArtsMaster

Spot the gayboy

I remain,
    DeadlyArtsMaster

Seriously gay. It's like these weiners are so piss weak that they feel the need to 'advertize' that they "do MMA" (when really they are probably a fucking straw weight amatuer with a 0-20 record) so people will think they are badass but everyone just realises they are a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryebread View Post
    Anyone who wears Affliction, Tapout, Sprawl or god forbid UFC licensed gear, looks like a fucking retard.
    Your Mum says I look good in it when we were in the alleyway behind the pub! and she looked good wearing just my tshirt in the bedroom!

Surely there is a huge difference from gaing to tesco in your camo tapouts and ufc hoody which i do and going to tesco wearing your karate "costume" lol.

to compare the two as someone has done is pretty ludicrous

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    Surely there is a huge difference from gaing to tesco in your camo tapouts and ufc hoody which i do and going to tesco wearing your karate "costume" lol.

to compare the two as someone has done is pretty ludicrous
    why? you look a tool either way

in fact someone wearing a karate "costume" is likely to be going training or just finished where someone in tapout shorts & ufc hoody might actually wear it cos they think they look cool and tuff - thats more stupid imo
    Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop, a great big greedy nincompoop!!

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Gloop View Post
    why? you look a tool either way

in fact someone wearing a karate "costume" is likely to be going training or just finished where someone in tapout shorts & ufc hoody might actually wear it cos they think they look cool and tuff - thats more stupid imo
    whatever! this is obviously a troll inspired thread!