Thread: Need Help! MMA near Salisbury, Wiltshire???

Mo9

Default Need Help! MMA near Salisbury, Wiltshire???

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've been searching the net and looking for directories and this forum is the best I've found.

I was based in Tidworth for 6 years and there was nothing about then, but there is Alex de souza and phil normans place at the bulldog gym in bournemouth, chippenham isnt to far away and thats where Leigh Remedious has a club which i would seriously recommend.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising each time we fall.

Salisbury's about an hour from us. Check out the site: www.vtjj.co.uk
    http://www.SASPromotions.co.uk The No1. Submission Event in the UK!!!

i got the same problem....moving there in feb !!

Clubs that are good and nearby are listed here:
    http://cagewarriors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14103

There's nothing in Salisbury itself though as far as i can see. I started Judo there the other week and that was OK, they do a lot of ne-waza at the club so i get to practice rolling a bit (albeit under judo rules). Also gonna join the boxing club when i move there. I will probably carry on mma training by alternating between Gorilla Academy, 3rd wave and Vt jujitsu as well as doing a session a week at S.C.S !!

If you find anything in salisbury mate give me a shout.

for thaiboxing theres 3 gyms in southampton, oceans gym with sean toomey, kings gym, and lookborai gym run by dean kendall where i train, theres also gorilla academy for mma, then in winchester 3rd wave for mma

Mo9

Thanks a lot for the info.