Thread: Make up for men

Confidence Man

Default Make up for men

I notice Clinique do a make up range for men. What are your opinions on this? Is it ok for guys to wear make up? Should we also be trying to look our best? Or is it just a very gay thing to do?

Clinique do make up?

I thought they did mositurisers.

Confidence Man

Quote Originally Posted by Femme-ma View Post
    Clinique do make up?

I thought they did mositurisers.

Woah, there's no need to get all technical on me here.

Confidence Man

Quote Originally Posted by John Hopton View Post
    Whatever floats your boat I guess. However......

If a man wants to wear make up he should have the courage of his convictions and use the stuff already available for women.

If you're gouing to be effeminate, don't deceive yourself by pretending you're not because it has " for men" on the label
    Interesting John. But isn't men's make up specifically designed for male skin? That's a genuine question btw. Maybe you're right and it's just the same shit but says "for men" on the front of teh bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    Woah, there's no need to get all technical on me here.

hun, i think you mean a skincare range. Although Clinique do do a facial bronzer for men. I think men should preserve their looks to the best of their ability just as they expect women to. A woman likes to touch soft, silky skin too

Confidence Man

Ah, sorry, I thought "make up" was an umbrella term for anything you put on your skin to improve your looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    Ah, sorry, I thought "make up" was an umbrella term for anything you put on your skin to improve your looks.
    awww hun you are right, but usually they break cosmetics up into make-up (eyeshadow, foundation etc) and skincare(moisturisers, exfoliators etc) X

Women want men to be men.

If women wanted to go out with make-up wearing, cooking and cleaning 'sensitive' sorts who cry at films and shit, they'd all be lesbians.

Men wearing make up. Pfft. Lame. There is looking after yourself and then there's being a tool

Quote Originally Posted by Hywel Teague View Post
    Women want men to be men.

If women wanted to go out with make-up wearing, cooking and cleaning 'sensitive' sorts who cry at films and shit, they'd all be lesbians.

Men wearing make up. Pfft. Lame. There is looking after yourself and then there's being a tool

Hywel as Tez said women also love gay men. gay men are brill and my mate says every gal should have a gay best friend(which is ok because it seems Azzy desperately wants to be her new bessie mate