Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry and thank you

Default Sorry and thank you

Just a quick post to apologise to all my team, sponsors and supporters about my performance tonight.
    I have no excuse,after i slipped things just went down hill and any one who has ever trained with me knows i wouldnt ever get caught like that but thats the sport we're in and my opponent was the better man tonight.
    Once again i'm truly sorry and when i come back i'll make sure i perform like i should do.
    www.legacyclothingco.com www.tomblackledge.com www.wolfslairmma.co.uk

That's the thing with MMA, one slip and its over. Though you have undoubted talent and i'm sure you'll fix the loss next time. Rematch!

Still a top class fighter who I know will be back stronger than before

No need to apologise mate, just dont do it agen! Joking, chin up youll be back to your winning days soon enough, well done big man

Tom, you don't need to appologize! More fighters have been mistaking by Stefan. From the first look one would say; easy, this is a young and unexperienced boy.

My fighter chokes most of his opponents and his length is a great advantage.

Next time better luck mate!

Quote Originally Posted by MAT-magazine View Post
    Tom, you don't need to appologize! More fighters have been mistaking by Stefan. From the first look one would say; easy, this is a young and unexperienced boy.

I don't think Tom would of been unprofessional enough to underestimate Stefan. Especially when you consider his record and the fact he has already fought in the US, and trains with the likes of "Dirty Bob"

I heard by text. Gutted for you boss. I'll buzz you shortly. No need to apologise to anyone though.

Quote Originally Posted by MAT-magazine View Post

Somehow I don't think the apology was meant for you.

Also Tom is far too switched on to underestimate a Dutch fighter from a strong camp. What happened was bad luck and I'm sure if they met again it would be a different story.

Unlucky mate. As others have already said there's no need to apologise to anyone. We all know what you are capable of but with MMA being MMA shit happens sometimes. Don't be too down about it mate, just focus on the next fight now.

Si
    FIGHT SUPERSTORE
    FORUM MEMBER 5% DISCOUNT: ENTER - CAGEWARRIORS

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 75

So you fought a good MMA fighter, and got caught in a sub?

You shouldn't feel the need to apologise to anyone - even if it was an error on your part (and I haven't seen it so I don't know how it happened), that is part and parcel of the game - one punch not blocked, one limb left loose and it all turns.

It is a hallmark of MMA that fighters don't get the long unbeaten records you see in boxing. Call it better matchmaking, call it the multifactorial nature of the sport, that's the way it goes. As they say, if you don't have losses on your record, you probably haven't fought good enough opponents

Nice post, but you shouldn't feel any stigma attached to losing. Just get back into training, and win the next one.
    No natural ability, no skills, no conditioning, no hope...no quitting