Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dairy?!

Talking Dairy?!

Hi Guys, New to this forum.

What are people's thoughts on dairy products? Do you avoid them or positively use them. Only ask cos I have been catching alot of colds recently and am rather snotty at the moment and wondered if dairy was my problem.

Brigsy.

maybe, some people have had good results cutting out dairy. i read a good article about raw milk the other day, maybe something to consider?
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Brigsy View Post
    Hi Guys, New to this forum.

What are people's thoughts on dairy products? Do you avoid them or positively use them. Only ask cos I have been catching alot of colds recently and am rather snotty at the moment and wondered if dairy was my problem.

Brigsy.
    Might be worth looking into further and trying out. Cows are pumped with drugs to make milk and this is one of the reasons I use soya instead. Soya also has many health benefits of its own.

I had a lot of catarrah as a child (snotty little bugger) and cutting out milk seemed to help.

Pretty unscientific, and I only really cut down on milk with my cereal and obviously big dairy items, rather than looking to go 'dairy-free'.

If you currently drink a lot of milk (recovery shakes and things like that) I wouldn't see any harm in trying a couple of days off them.
    No natural ability, no skills, no conditioning, no hope...no quitting

Yeah Man cutting milk and orange juice out of your diet will DEF improve your breathing and lower the amount of mucous in your throat , and entire body for that matter , it would be a good move for you if you are serious about your training!

even during my weight training I've managed to cut out nearly all dairy unless it has thingmabiotics in em to help out my guts.
    A bit of goats milk doesn't go a miss. It's quite tasty too.

Hey Detox, I'll p.m you shortly about the stuff and my usage

All I eat are dairy products. Eggs, Cheese, Milk. You guys are probably right but Im still gonna eat dairy products.

Interesting. Cheers Guys.

and eggs are dairy rather than poultry because?

Can you use Soya milk hot, ie to cook porridge or in your tea? Are there any better brands to use than others?