Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fightzone 3

Default Fightzone 3

Tickets for Fightzone 3 are on sale, it is to be held on 8th December at Mylegends Bar in Sunderland.

The main event will feature Lewis Barrow (Washington vt) Vs Si Phillips (Exeter sdcs) in a British U77kg title fight, promises to be an awesome fight, also Steve Warris will face Martin Stapleton in whats set to be a war between two up and coming fighters and also Tommy Greaves is to fight Arran Barrow in a battle of the bangers. The show will also be the semi pro debut of James "Scraps" Saville

Full fightcard to be posted shortly. Both previous Fzone have sold out quickly and been full of explosive and entertaining fights.

Tickets are £25 for standard and £350 for a table of ten with waitress service. Contact Dave Wilson 0n 07731000074 or email vikingmma@yahoo.co.uk for more details

Fighters for above show wanted for
    Amateur 94kg rec 2/1/0
    Semi Pro 65kg 1/0/0
    Semi Pro 77kg 2/0/0
    Semi hw 2/2/0

For more info contact Dave on 07731000074 or email vikingmma@yahoo.co.uk

Good Luck with your show, Dave. I am sure we will have some deal in the future and, if you like the idea, you can be our guest at NGT 3, the 17th of November!

Cheers.

Dino

A guest!!! im honoured, ill let you know tmo if i can get off work then i def will. Thanks for your support and look forward to working with you in the future

cool not long now realy looking 4wad 2 this

deathwish stop spamming ... TTT for tickets lol
    It is never the falling that makes us fail.
    It is never the pain or the crying.
    You can never fail in life, my friend,
    Unless you give up trying.

“Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break hard bones. (Proverbs 28:13)”

Quote Originally Posted by robbie777 View Post
    deathwish stop spamming ... TTT for tickets lol
    shut up lol is the card ready yet dave

really looking forward to this, some really big matches on the card, specially them 3! good matchmaking dave
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

Quote Originally Posted by unpredictable View Post
    s to fight Arran Barrow in a battle of the bangers.
    Did someone just call Arran a sausage!

Quote Originally Posted by Seca Sec View Post
    really looking forward to this, some really big matches on the card, specially them 3! good matchmaking dave
    yep the card so far looks very good cant wait ta see sam fight