Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Impulse to train at night?

Default Impulse to train at night?

Does anyone else get this? I have given myself a two week break from Martial Arts as I injured my arm after training really hard for a fight (which I ended up not being able to attend - not all due to injury).

However after just 2 days I was out of my mind with the lack of physical activity and just didn't feel tired at all. I start reading a book on boxing and suddenly got the urge to do something.

Went into the spare room (got some weights, an exercise bike & mirror) did about 15 minutes of shadow boxing and then after still being bored I went for a 20 minute run... AT 2:20am!!! It was awesome, the usually packed seafront was dead, the wind was just right, I think I will have to run more before bed, because I came in, jumped in the cold-ish shower and fell straight to sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Aplin View Post
    Does anyone else get this? I have given myself a two week break from Martial Arts as I injured my arm after training really hard for a fight (which I ended up not being able to attend - not all due to injury).

However after just 2 days I was out of my mind with the lack of physical activity and just didn't feel tired at all. I start reading a book on boxing and suddenly got the urge to do something.

Went into the spare room (got some weights, an exercise bike & mirror) did about 15 minutes of shadow boxing and then after still being bored I went for a 20 minute run... AT 2:20am!!! It was awesome, the usually packed seafront was dead, the wind was just right, I think I will have to run more before bed, because I came in, jumped in the cold-ish shower and fell straight to sleep!

Just have a wank instead

haha, would wake the girlfriend up I imagine!

i have cut right back on my training so i have more energy for my girly

Tez

Aplin, welcome to the world of the shift worker lol! I quite often train during the middle of the night, when I'm on nights that's my 'day'. Also sometimes when I train during the day that's my 'night', very confusing sometimes and it's no wonder shift workers live five years less than non shift workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aplin View Post
    haha, would wake the girlfriend up I imagine!
    you just need to practice!!

you just need to practice!!
    Pick up Wagon's new book:

'How to stealth wank'

Available on Amazon now!

I get this quite often.
    Sometimes I get this burst of energy even after training (even if it was a bad session).
    Not long before bed I just want to start shadow boxing and running around like a loon.. sometimes I did but it would f*** up my sleep pattern.
    So, I've learned also, to stealth wank.. thanks Wagon!

you can't beat a stealth wank!!!

Aplin how on earth will a wank wake your lass up ?

Simply slowly peel back the covers until you can see a bit of tit / mot whatever, then proceed to slowly pull the head off it. Easy

If wanking over your bird isnt what you were looking for dont worry. Simply turn the volume off on your tv / pc..sit at an angle so you can see the screen / your bird. Stick on bluey of your choice.

Keep the remote / mouse in one hand and your manhood in the other. If the bird turns around / moans, quickly turn off the tv / website and she will be none the wiser ( apart from the fact you have a raging hard on ) to which you can say " Babe I was just thinking of you and I got so horny, any chance of a nosh or a quickie " which will either earn you some brownie points or she will think youre a perv and tell you to fuck off. Good stuff.

From ' stealth wanking 101' by Jamie Taylor.

Available in all good bookstores.