Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pedro Bessa Wales new site

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Damn I'd really like to try and get to the Monday class, work dosen't really allow it at the moment though
    Port Talbot, Bristol or Swansea too!!

If they would let you do nogi i would pop along, and its on a monday too wich clashes with my muay thai class. sounds like theres a lot of talent there though.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    If they would let you do nogi i would pop along, and its on a monday too wich clashes with my muay thai class. sounds like theres a lot of talent there though.
    It's a good class mate and the Gi keeps you warm in the winter as it's bloody freezing!!

Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    It's a good class mate and the Gi keeps you warm in the winter as it's bloody freezing!!
    I know, i do muay thai there on fridays its quite nippy.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    I know, i do muay thai there on fridays its quite nippy.
    in your spangley shorts you must be freezing mate!!! Steve was there yesterday, took me about 5 minutes to realise who he was!! I'm shite at remembering people at the best of times

in your spangley shorts you must be freezing mate!!!
    Tell me about it.

in your spangley shorts you must be freezing mate!!! Steve was there yesterday, took me about 5 minutes to realise who he was!! I'm shite at remembering people at the best of times
    It is cold here at the moment i`m waiting on the heating above to get up and running (the landlord is sorting for me)

I give the hired heater a blast before everyone come in monday, but when the door opens it gets cold again.

Sorry for any probs but will sort soon

See you all soon
    Darren
    Fight Academy Wales, cambrian industrial estate, coed cae lane, Talbot Green, Cf72 9Ex.
    01443 445977
    Who Trains here
    Paul "hands of stone jenkins, Denzil, kev reed, Alex evans,MMAlien,Tim Newman and many more up and coming fighters

Also in same building we have www.onestopboxingshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by FightAcademyWales View Post
    It is cold here at the moment i`m waiting on the heating above to get up and running (the landlord is sorting for me)

I give the hired heater a blast before everyone come in monday, but when the door opens it gets cold again.

Sorry for any probs but will sort soon

See you all soon
    Darren
    I was plently warm after what seemed like 100000 burpees mate, just no blood in the toes!!