Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apologiesí to FX3 and Swanny

Default Apologiesí to FX3 and Swanny

I am really sorry to pull out of my fight between David at the next FX3 event. I was really looking forward to the fight and after having 3 people drop out on me this year made it even harder to drop out, but I have not been able to train how I needed to.

I hope you get an opponent and I hope the show goes well.

Spenna

Quote Originally Posted by spenna View Post
    I am really sorry to pull out of my fight between David at the next FX3 event. I was really looking forward to the fight and after having 3 people drop out on me this year made it even harder to drop out, but I have not been able to train how I needed to.

Spenna
    Im sure Denzil will be up for fighting swanny, give him a call, PM me for his number!

sorry to hear that spenna and swanny.

Im sure you will be back spenna..

Spenna

Not sure if this is Kama or unfortunate. No worries mate, shit happens. Next year at some point?

Spenna
    Would have appreciated a little time to try and sort this out and at least have a chance to talk to Dave personally myself before you posted it on the public forum!!
    Considering you only texted me yesterday late afternoon and then replied to my text last night (Sunday) you have not given me a lot of time...!!!
    However I agree it is unfortunate as it would have been a good match up...
    Dave I appologise I havent contacted you yet, I didnt want to call you on a Sunday and I wanted to talk to you face to face at training tonight.
    However we do already have 2 opponents that are interested in the fight but I will talk to you personally about this!
    Last edited by paul james; 12-11-2007 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paul james View Post
    Would have appreciated a little time to try and sort this out and at least have a chance to talk to Dave personally myself before you posted it on the public forum!!
    Considering you only texted me yesterday late afternoon and then replied to my text last night (Sunday) you have not given me a lot of time...!!!
    but enough time to give denzil the call, are you up for it david?

Trying to make Denzil the new Sami Berik will not be good for his career.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Trying to make Denzil the new Sami Berik will not be good for his career.
    But after all the cuffuffle on CFS the other night, denzil had trained hard for wen and is without a fight now.

What weight is this fight at?

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    But after all the cuffuffle on CFS the other night, denzil had trained hard for wen and is without a fight now.
    And you're his manager?