Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apologiesí to FX3 and Swanny

if I can help let me know mate
    SATURDAY 8th October 2011= UWC 17= another night of MMA action in Southend On Sea.

Default fighting

hi i will fight DAVE WANN if you want i am more enough ready to fight i have been training so hard went to fight up in ipswitch untill shit happened really gutted i did not fight. i am not like sammi berick PREDATOR boy and fight anyone as mma alien said i do ask for advise on which fights to take as i do not work i just train very hard and its good to get a reward after it and fight. you do not rugby train and sit on the bench. like i said i will be willing to take the fight only if fx will have me on the card
    MMA - Dogs of War, Penarth, Sam John.
    Muay Thai - Eagles Cardiff, Lee Power
    Brazilian Jujitsu - Gracie Barra Swansea, Chris Rees
    Boxing/Conditioning - Fight Academy Wales, Darren Wilson

Sponsored
    ]

http://www.onestopboxingshop.com/

Quote Originally Posted by denzil View Post
    hi i will fight DAVE WANN if you want i am more enough ready to fight i have been training so hard went to fight up in ipswitch untill shit happened really gutted i did not fight. i am not like sammi berick PREDATOR boy and fight anyone as mma alien said i do ask for advise on which fights to take as i do not work i just train very hard and its good to get a reward after it and fight. you do not rugby train and sit on the bench. like i said i will be willing to take the fight only if fx will have me on the card
    nice one

Dont call me boy and dont take offense. I was just saying dont go down that road as it will not be good for your career and you said you are not going to so great. I was simply offering friendly advise
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Default fighting

ok not a problem
    its good that you are offering advise
    FX has not got in contact with me yet
    Last edited by denzil; 12-11-2007 at 05:38 PM.
    MMA - Dogs of War, Penarth, Sam John.
    Muay Thai - Eagles Cardiff, Lee Power
    Brazilian Jujitsu - Gracie Barra Swansea, Chris Rees
    Boxing/Conditioning - Fight Academy Wales, Darren Wilson

Sponsored
    ]

http://www.onestopboxingshop.com/

Fuck It, With The Weight Ive Lost I Rekon Give It Another Couple Of Weeks I Could Make Swannys Weight, But Remember Young Swanny I Will Have Leigh With Me To Distract You.
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

have ultimate force been incontact denzil?

cheers
    rob"c4"sinclair 11 - 2 bamma lightwieght champ

IMO this would be a great fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    IMO this would be a great fight.
    Seconded!!!!

Nick Orchard
    Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Trying to make Denzil the new Sami Berik will not be good for his career.

What would be wrong with making Denzil the new Sami (just out of interest), why would it be bad for his career? From what i've heard he's an awesome talent! Dont think there's anything wrong with Sami's career either, as he's been in with everyone. So he hasn't always won, but he's probably one of the best know fighters in the uk and most promoters would have him on there show!!
    I fight. Not simply with my opponent. I fight with the demons of doubt. With my exhaustion, with my past failures, with my injuries, with my anonymity, with the unrelenting voice that tells me to stop. But I am a fighter. And one thing is sure. I will be victorious.