Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apologiesí to FX3 and Swanny

Quote Originally Posted by Torturerforfun View Post
    What would be wrong with making Denzil the new Sami (just out of interest), why would it be bad for his career? From what i've heard he's an awesome talent! Dont think there's anything wrong with Sami's career either, as he's been in with everyone. So he hasn't always won, but he's probably one of the best know fighters in the uk and most promoters would have him on there show!!
    Right on !

Just for the record about this whole Sami Berik thing. I really like sami and think he is a great guy. I have known him for years and he knows i dont mean any harm. He is happy with his career and life so thats great.

I simply meant fighting everytime someone offers you a fight is not best for everyone.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Spenna visited Trojan,whilst really unwell, solely because he'd made a commitment to come and visit on a particular date.
    I can say from experience that this is not someone who would let people down lightly, and although this is disappointing for Paul and the FX3 guys, I am sure Spenna would of tried his utmost to meet his obligation.

Disapointed for all parties really.

Confidence Man

Ok, Spenna you're going on the blacklist!

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Dont call me boy
    Don't think he meant offence mate, Us Welsh add 'boy' and into most of our sentences lol.
    I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Torturerforfun View Post
    What would be wrong with making Denzil the new Sami (just out of interest), why would it be bad for his career? From what i've heard he's an awesome talent! Dont think there's anything wrong with Sami's career either, as he's been in with everyone. So he hasn't always won, but he's probably one of the best know fighters in the uk and most promoters would have him on there show!!
    I like Sami but seriously, he's won two fights out of his last eleven! If a fighter is loosing more and more and cares about his career maybe he should take a moment to look at how he's going about things and make some changes. But if a fighter doesn't care about that and just wants to fight for the sake of it then that's totally up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by denzil View Post
    you do not rugby train and sit on the bench.
    Eh? Whatever. There are lots of reasons to sit out (or be made to sit out) in any sport: not being at the same level, focussing on training, saving yourself for a bigger game etc.

Anyway, not a very productive post but I just wanted to stand up for Predator as I know where he is coming from.

Could be a good match up, maybe I'll get to see some of it if it comes off.

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
    Don't think he meant offence mate, Us Welsh add 'boy' and into most of our sentences lol.

O right, My bad i didnt realise. Non taken then
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Quote Originally Posted by warlord View Post
    Spenna visited Trojan,whilst really unwell, solely because he'd made a commitment to come and visit on a particular date.
    I can say from experience that this is not someone who would let people down lightly, and although this is disappointing for Paul and the FX3 guys, I am sure Spenna would of tried his utmost to meet his obligation.

Disapointed for all parties really.
    I appreciate that, I know Spenna wouldnt have pulled out on purpose, I am as upset for him as I am for Dave.
    I was more disappointed that I never had a chance to speak to dave 1st.
    However Spenna knows I have no ill feelings towards him, he is unwell and these things happen! We have 3-4 possible replacements for Dave, we are just trying to get everything confirmed in the next 24hrs
    I would like to thank everyone who has come forward and offered to take the fight. Not sure if that means you all want to smash Swanny or just happy and hungry to fight
    We will hopefully have a replacement confirmed before the end of the day!

Tez

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
    That's true and they even call the girls 'boy'!