Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ....This thread contains Bisping/Evans Spoilers

Default ....This thread contains Bisping/Evans Spoilers

Good facilities, 2nd rate coaching. UK gyms can't hang with North America or Brazil.

Jess Liaudin has upped his game going to Team Quest.
    James Thompson realised Trojan couldn't get him to the next level, so now he's at Extreme Couture.

Bisping should drop to 185lbs and go to Big Bear with Rampage full time. He can help Wolfslair become a better gym in the future, by becoming a better fighter elsewhere.

Jimmy

Not too bad an idea, Ive got a feeling Mike feels a lot of loyalty towards them though, his argument would be he made the UFC at that gym so why move?

But I do agree.

Out of loyalty, he can make Wolfslair better, by becoming a better fighter elsewhere, so he can get bigger fights he can actually win, so he can earn bigger money, so he can bring better coaches from the US and Brazil, to the Wolfslair.

And before anyone jumps in claiming he already has great coaches, his BJJ coach got spanked by Pe da Pano, who got KTFO by Arlovski.

Jimmy

Im saying what Mike would prolly think mate, if you'd trained at a certain place then some ppl like to stay loyal, and mike seems like that type of bloke tbh, I agree, to improve he has to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastie View Post
    And before anyone jumps in claiming he already has great coaches, his BJJ coach got spanked by Pe da Pano, who got KTFO by Arlovski.
    That concept does'nt work though, because a being a good coach does'nt mean you will be a good fighter and vice versa.

I think Bisping did well in that fight (and all his previous fights) and is obviously still improving as he looked better in this fight then he has before.

How about the word SPOILER you wanker

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    How about the word SPOILER you wanker
    Did I mention the result, or even the fight with Evans? There is no way you can tell the result from this thread. You can only assume.

Just because other threads spoiled the result doesn't mean you have to act like a little bitch, you stupid cunt. So which ever mod you sucked off to get the title of the thread changed, tell them to change it back, dipshit.

Not only that, but if you don't want a live event spoiled because you want to wait until it airs on Bravo, you shouldn't be that stupid to come on an MMA board.

Now do the human gene pool a favour and kill yourself, you fucking moron.
    Last edited by Toastie; 18-11-2007 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastie View Post
    Did I mention the result, or even the fight with Evans? There is no way you can tell the result from this thread. You can only assume.

Just because other threads spoiled the result doesn't mean you have to act like a little bitch, you stupid cunt. So which ever mod you sucked off to get the title of the thread changed, tell them to change it back, dipshit.

Not only that, but if you don't want a live event spoiled because you want to wait until it airs on Bravo, you shouldn't be that stupid to come on an MMA board.

Now do the human gene pool a favour and kill yourself, you fucking moron.
    It's nice to be important...but its more important to be nice

I think the thread gave away the results and it's common courtesy not to give the result away

Confidence Man

lol, how can people expect to browse the pro MMA forum on CW now and not expect to read things about the Bisping vs Rashad fight? As Toastie said, if you don't want the fight spoiled for you then avoid the forum til you've seen it.

"When should Bisping leave the Wolfslair?" is a perfectly acceptable title.

Of course that didn't stop Sledge acting like a complete fag.

And no, I'm not being homophobic. I have no probelm with gay people, just emascualted whiney little faggots, like Sledge.
    Last edited by Toastie; 18-11-2007 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Sledge is a fag