Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ....This thread contains Bisping/Evans Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Toastie View Post
    "When should Bisping leave the Wolfslair?" is a perfectly acceptable title.
    That is a much better argument, i kinda felt it gave it away. I'm sorry if that upset you somewhat.

It gave me the impression Bisping lost. I've just got home and thought i best mod the forum and get rid of spam. Not that i'm really bothered nowadays about spoilers

Sledge assumed from the title, because the fight had been spoiled in other threads.

Even if he won that split decision (yeah, now I'm mentioning it), I'd still have made this post with the same title and content, which means it has no relevance towards being a spoiler. It's not like I wrote "Bisping loses, time to change camps". But that didn't stop Sledge singing like a castrato.
    There are no martyrs if you kill enough of them.

Tough words. I am shaking and crying over your spoiler and insults.

Get a life.

Out of loyalty, he can make Wolfslair better, by becoming a better fighter elsewhere, so he can get bigger fights he can actually win, so he can earn bigger money, so he can bring better coaches from the US and Brazil, to the Wolfslair.

And before anyone jumps in claiming he already has great coaches, his BJJ coach got spanked by Pe da Pano, who got KTFO by Arlovski.
    So this is not a spoiler you fucking moron. It is a good job you have school in the morning. Get your english teacher to stop fiddling with you in the stationary cupboard and you might learn how to read and write properly and understand you pathetic child. What are you 12, 13 maybe???

TMAS MMA CLUB

Toastie i use to think you had some good points but to mention that the Bjj coach got spanked by pe da pano in ju jitsu is so ridiculous, does that mean because coture got sparked by liddell that legends should shut down and dean lister has been beat before but top fighters still use him as a ju jitsu coach, i ndon t like mike either but leave being personal with mario out of it.
    Out of loyalty, he can make Wolfslair better, by becoming a better fighter elsewhere, so he can get bigger fights he can actually win, so he can earn bigger money, so he can bring better coaches from the US and Brazil, to the Wolfslair.

And before anyone jumps in claiming he already has great coaches, his BJJ coach got spanked by Pe da Pano, who got KTFO by Arlovski.

A great coach is someone who has proved it in an MMA environment. Couture beat Liddell the first time, beat Belfort twice, Ortiz, and now Sylvia and Gonzaga. What the fuck has Neto done, apart from being named after a cheap supermarket?

Sledge, shouldn't you fuck off until you've watched the event? I don't think there's enough sanitary towels to soak up your man period.

TMAS MMA CLUB

Hold on a minute so winning 8 man tournaments in russia and brazil where they had no gloves on, does that not qualify ya to be a good coach. Some of the best boxing and other sporting coaches haven t always been the greatest at there sport but they make great coaches ie Manny Syeward and Alex Ferguson, And anyway mario is there to teach the Bjj and wrestling aspect of mma and they have excellent thai and boxing coach there to teach the striking part who all in there own right are excellent in there field of coaching, lets see your credentials superstar.

Bisping looked like he was playing patty cake, not throwing effective shots. So his stand up fails in that department.

Neto winning against nobodies in bumfuck russia / brazil, vs Couture facing top 10 competition in most of his career ... hmm, difficult choice.

TMAS MMA CLUB

Ye but a great coach can t make a great fighter, the fighter has to have a certain amount of natural ability to work with and if Bisping has not got power there is fuck all the best boxing coach could do for that, power is a natural thing, buit i tell you one thing you can t deny, is they have him in supreme condition for every fight, and if Bisping is as bad as you say technically least there doing that right.

Power is as much to do with technique as it is to do with physiology. In fact I'd say it has more to do with technique. Most of Bisping's stoppages have come from his opponents gassing, not because he concussed them. He throws weak kicks, and weak punches. His knees aren't bad though, and he has some good elbows on the ground.