Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ....This thread contains Bisping/Evans Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Toastie View Post

Sledge, shouldn't you fuck off until you've watched the event?
    I don't watch events. I just spend all my time on a forum talking shit to people whilst hiding behind the anonimity of a PC screen name.

Oh no thats................... (fill in the black of current cunt name being used)

Can't be me, as I watched the event this morning.

Not even a good try, cretin.
    There are no martyrs if you kill enough of them.

TMAS MMA CLUB

Thats bull shit, i have trained boxing and thai for last 8 years and i know loads of people with excellent technique but couldn t punch or kick there way out of a paper bag, and as i said the coaches are doing something right if his opponents are gassing before he does.

I watched the event this morning.
    So did I you fucktard but hey trolling with you has passed some time while I am waiting for my dinner to be cooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    So did I you fucktard but hey trolling with you has passed some time while I am waiting for my dinner to be cooked.
    By who, your mum, or your social worker?

All I know is that it is one biiiggg fucking dinner for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by TMAS MMA CLUB View Post
    Thats bull shit, i have trained boxing and thai for last 8 years and i know loads of people with excellent technique but couldn t punch or kick there way out of a paper bag, and as i said the coaches are doing something right if his opponents are gassing before he does.
    It's not bullshit, unless you have a muscular degenerative disease. In which case I wouldn't recommend boxing or muay thai.

It's technique of kinetic energy, generating power through your feet, up your legs and body and into your hands. Punch with your feet, kick with your hands - that's striking 101.

TMAS MMA CLUB

No mate its bull shit, go and look at boxers who are technically brilliant and tell me when they only have one ko in 20 fights that its technique and not natural ability, ya full o0f shit and you must be your gyms whipping boy for you to be this bitter, am off anyway sweet dreams princess.

Your're talking about the technique to evade and block. Anyone can knockout anyone else if they land flush with a properly thrown punch or kick. Bisping was landing pitter-pat punches on Rashad, and Rashad wasn't evading or blocking. Get him some proper striking coaches from Holland or somewhere, and he'll do more damage in his fights, guaranteed.

By who, your mum, or your social worker?
    Actually your mum.