Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Machine personal Seminar's

Hybrid View

Default The Machine personal Seminar's

"The Machine" personal seminar at your gym

Christmas is coming and bills are coming think and fast so I have decided to start up my seminars around the country at different gyms, at a reduced price to normal.

No matter if your a beginner or a professional, I can instruct a 3 hour seminar to your requirement.

I can do a mixture of techniques like striking, GnP, wrestling, submissions, greco-roman, escapes, cage control and more. What ever you wish to work on.

I've been told by many that my coaching style is second to none. Clear, precise and broken down for anyone to understand and take in.

I've learnt from the greatest fighters in the world such as Bas Rutten, Marco Ruas, Pat Miletich, Renzo Gracie, Matt Hughes, Josh Barnett, Jens Pulver, Jeremy Horn, Tim Silvia, Maurice Smith, Ted Williams, Tom Errickson, Jason Godsey and many, many more.

And I'm sure those who have trained with me, trained by me and have had a seminar with me, will all tell you how good of a coach and teacher I am.

Book your 3 hour seminar now for only 300 .. anywhere in the UK.

If you have any questions, please PM me or mail me. Thanks!

IANTHEMACHINE@AOL.COM
    The Machine

How about an luxury flight on Easyjet, a nite in a hostel and a few San Miguels in Spain mate

Ian you cough up some good christmas stories bout the UFC, Ill help you promote the seminar and ride everyone on the board to attend. Thats the deal mate.

I could assist you there as well as I have over 8 years FULL contact Shotokan Karate under my belt.

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

Bl**dy 'ell mate, that's cheap!

Just to let you know how cheap that is, take off the travelling costs alone at 40p per mile....add the time of travel...damn Ian is cheap for such experience!!!

Book the fella in!

Smiler

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Great offer from a great coach,

if you ever get the chance to train with Ian, jump at the chance, the training is second to none, and you will certainly learn some new shit to add to your game!
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

well worth it ian is a top coach money well spent

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    Great offer from a great coach,

if you ever get the chance to train with Ian, jump at the chance, the training is second to none, and you will certainly learn some new shit to add to your game!
    people dont understand how good I am until they have trained with me.

Thanks for the compliment Widge.

You too Deathwish.
    The Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Smiler View Post
    Bl**dy 'ell mate, that's cheap!

Just to let you know how cheap that is, take off the travelling costs alone at 40p per mile....add the time of travel...damn Ian is cheap for such experience!!!

Book the fella in!

Smiler
    Just had a booking for Kent, so depending where you are, I may have to charge minimum petrol costs.

Also if I am to stay over... then a cheap travel lodge.

I will charge no more that 100 for both. If your local or within return home driving, then no extra charge.

so its either 300 no expenses. 350 for petrol or 400 for petrol and hotel.

If you get a seminar booking for 15 people or more it's a damn cheap seminar ... you could even make a profit with more people.

sorry, but I should have been more clearer.
    The Machine

Budgemyster,
    What you think??

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Ian, whats worng with kipping on someone's floor? upper class twat
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum