Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: The Machine personal Seminar's

Hi Ian,

Any dates ledft in december ideally a weekend or January for seminar in milton Keynes?

Hi there... apparently all my posts were deleted because I laughed at this Chicks post? Jesus .. If nobody has a sense of humor here then you really need me.

I dont go all flying off the handle if I didnt do nothing wrong- i just laugh about it and calmly explain because it wouldn't really matter... so thats why I assumed it was no big deal to Ian at first- but as he seemd really upset I just wanted to explain to cool everything over. Just to be clear....locker room humor is all so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ginandtonic View Post
    Ian, please do not be offended. There was no malice in the post. Business I find is always best conducted in an affable fashion and where children are involved checks have to be made.
    I am known to be very anti-myspace. The reason I posted the link was because usually there is a link on peoples profiles, in your case there wasn't. On Myspace you will find there are also many faux/i.d. theft accounts. I wasn't, therefore, even sure that the account was infact owned by yourself. Thanks for your clarification, that can't be pleasant for your partner.

Marie
    As you can appreciate, I am a little defensive about my wife and children's safety.

You will also see there are no pics of my kids on myspace, that does not mean I deny them. I have 3 beautiful children of which I'm proud.

But like I said earlier, there are too many cowards, fakes and sick people for me to advertise my family life on a world wide internet web site.

Thanks for your concern.
    The Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbzy View Post
    Hi Ian,

Any dates ledft in december ideally a weekend or January for seminar in milton Keynes?
    hi ya mte,

All I have for weekends before Janusry is SUNDAY 9TH & 23RD DECEMBER.

I have any Mid week days free for - monday to thursday.
    The Machine

Hey is my apology accepted...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryebread View Post
    Hey is my apology accepted...?
    Yes mate

But please think twice before you make jokes about a married man. I think I speak for every married man on here. Family jokes are a little too personal to be laughed at.

I never knew your post were going to be deleted, but I'm pleased they were.

thanks for the apology.
    The Machine

Quote Originally Posted by THE MACHINE View Post
    As you can appreciate, I am a little defensive about my wife and children's safety.

You will also see there are no pics of my kids on myspace, that does not mean I deny them. I have 3 beautiful children of which I'm proud.

But like I said earlier, there are too many cowards, fakes and sick people for me to advertise my family life on a world wide internet web site.

Thanks for your concern.
    I've never posted pics of my kids on the internet either, too many sicko's about.

I agree. The internet and it's excuse of social networking is very dubious and breeds low morals within society. I would never use Myspace, or any other tool that advertises young kids in nubile states and leaves them open to the manipulation of those who have no regard for their vulnerability.

But seriously I cheat like a fucking jack rabbit.

It's the best way really. God knows theres no end to tail out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryebread View Post
    But seriously I cheat like a fucking jack rabbit.

It's the best way really. God knows theres no end to tail out there.
    Bet you put 'single' on your myspace profile too.