Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The Machine personal Seminar's

Rhondda!!!

the 23rd will be good...as Angrrr is on the 9th

If I can make it to Wales on that date will I be welcome?

What aspects are you guys planning on having Ian Freeman cover for your seminar?

i will be in angrr management for the ninth as i have 3 fighters in the show, as for 23rd to near xmas day, as most probably doing last minute shopping for my six children , busy man

Quote Originally Posted by Budgemyster View Post
    as for 23rd to near xmas day, as most probably doing last minute shopping for my six children , busy man
    more like under the thumb and the missus will kick off if you go playing on the mat's when she wants you home.
    The Machine

Ian, I am part of a business partnership who use our business skills to help children who have motor skills problems on a voluntary basis. We are interested in MMA because of its use of balance techniques, consequently we may find your seminar of value. Ian, I hope you dont think this is cheeky, but as we represent vulberable kids its imperative we check people for high social standards. I looked at your myspace account and noted you were listed as single, is that an error as in a previous post it seemed to suggest you were a family man? Thanks, Marie

http://www.myspace.com/ianthemachinefreeman
    Last edited by ginandtonic; 22-11-2007 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginandtonic View Post
    Ian, I am part of a business partnership who use our business skills to help children who have motor skills problems on a voluntary basis. We are interested in MMA because of its use of balance techniques, consequently we may find your seminar of value. Ian, I hope you dont think this is cheeky, but as we represent vulberable kids its imperative we check people for high social standards. I looked at your myspace account and noted you were listed as single, is that an error as in a previous post it seemed to suggest you were a family man? Thanks, Marie

http://www.myspace.com/ianthemachinefreeman
    yes i list as single because of idiots who make up false accounts on myspace and slag my wife off.

One so called myspace member said 'what he was going to do with my wife' just to piss me off. there are more cowards out there than hero's. For some reason they get a kick out of annoying you.

And can i ask... why did you go to the bother of posting my myspace account link???

It's my account, the question was related to me, I dont need to look at my own page. I wrote it, but you still post the link as if to say "go look everyone".

There was no need what so ever to post the link to my page.

seems a little strange... please explain.
    Last edited by THE MACHINE; 22-11-2007 at 08:45 PM.
    The Machine

Rhondda!!!

if we can sort out the 23rd down in wales would you be interested in doing a semiar ian?

Quote Originally Posted by THE MACHINE View Post
    more like under the thumb and the missus will kick off if you go playing on the mat's when she wants you home.
    i wear the gi trousres in my house and with six children i have done plenty of playing on the mat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rhondda!!! View Post
    if we can sort out the 23rd down in wales would you be interested in doing a semiar ian?
    I'd be honoured pal.
    The Machine

Quote Originally Posted by THE MACHINE View Post
    yes i list as single because of idiots who make up false accounts on myspace and slag my wife off.

One so called myspace member said 'what he was going to do with my wife' just to piss me off. there are more cowards out there than hero's. For some reason they get a kick out of annoying you.

And can i ask... why did you go to the bother of posting my myspace account link???

It's my account, the question was related to me, I dont need to look at my own page. I wrote it, but you still post the link as if to say "go look everyone".

There was no need what so ever to post the link to my page.

seems a little strange... please explain.

Ian, please do not be offended. There was no malice in the post. Business I find is always best conducted in an affable fashion and where children are involved checks have to be made.
    I am known to be very anti-myspace. The reason I posted the link was because usually there is a link on peoples profiles, in your case there wasn't. On Myspace you will find there are also many faux/i.d. theft accounts. I wasn't, therefore, even sure that the account was infact owned by yourself. Thanks for your clarification, that can't be pleasant for your partner.

Marie
    Last edited by ginandtonic; 23-11-2007 at 08:11 AM.