Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Machine personal Seminar's

Great price from a great bloke.

Tommo, I'll help organise the costa seminar if needs be. I am sure there is a homeless shelter in Marbella for the accomodation.

I've trained with Ian before, believe me this is great value! It's too bad I live in Canada now.

Quote Originally Posted by john kavanagh View Post
    just want to chime in and say we've had ian over here for i think 3-4 seminars and they've always been very successful. from pro mma fighters to first timers, everybody always comes away with something to work on or a new way of looking at a technique they felt they already 'knew'.

book him and you defo wont regret it
    thanks john.

still loads more to show you if you want to book me pal.
    The Machine

I had a week training with Ian in april and it was fantatstic you learn so much from such a legend, i would advise anyone to book him asap!!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Had 3 bookings already, so book NOW or miss the best days that are free.
    The Machine

Im broke and poor, otherwise i would have brought you over. Last seminar i had costed me loads and a skipping rope and some books

Jesus I can't afford that scratch.

Confidence Man

I was going to book you ian but I decided to get an XBox 360 with WWE Raw instead.

Quote Originally Posted by THE MACHINE View Post
    "The Machine" personal seminar at your gym

Christmas is coming and bills are coming think and fast so I have decided to start up my seminars around the country at different gyms, at a reduced price to normal.

No matter if your a beginner or a professional, I can instruct a 3 hour seminar to your requirement.

I can do a mixture of techniques like striking, GnP, wrestling, submissions, greco-roman, escapes, cage control and more. What ever you wish to work on.

I've been told by many that my coaching style is second to none. Clear, precise and broken down for anyone to understand and take in.

I've learnt from the greatest fighters in the world such as Bas Rutten, Marco Ruas, Pat Miletich, Renzo Gracie, Matt Hughes, Josh Barnett, Jens Pulver, Jeremy Horn, Tim Silvia, Maurice Smith, Ted Williams, Tom Errickson, Jason Godsey and many, many more.

And I'm sure those who have trained with me, trained by me and have had a seminar with me, will all tell you how good of a coach and teacher I am.

Book your 3 hour seminar now for only 300 .. anywhere in the UK.

If you have any questions, please PM me or mail me. Thanks!

IANTHEMACHINE@AOL.COM

What is the Agenda for the Seminar?

Confidence Man

Quote Originally Posted by ginandtonic View Post
    What is the Agenda for the Seminar?
    "Christmas is coming and bills are coming in thick and fast". Freeman needs a quick buck it seems. The guys at Hays Office Suppoort still haven't found him anything.