Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kings Of The Ring Challenge

sounds good think i'll have a bash at tht!! how do we get the forms do you send thm out...

jgp

is there rules on who can enter , like could a pro boxer enter and end up against some amatuerish kid

anyone wanting to enter email or call me and ill post you an entry form. all fighters wishing to take part will have to fill in a question on the form asking for any previous boxing experience and ill do my best to vet everyone wanting to take part. anyone found to be providing false information about previous boxing experience will not be allowed entry into the kings of the ring tournament.

cheers

mark walker

hi guys
    entries are coming in steady so to avoid dissappointment email me or call me to get an entry form. anyone who cant get into the tournament this time around dont worry as you will be offered a place in the next kings of the ring tournament. we still have some vip tables available and standard tickets so dont wait to long to get yours as i guarantee this event is going to be red hot.

cheers

mark walker

Deathwish are you crazy ? You dont want to get hit hard by an 80k boxer with 16oz gloves on mate. You could possibly die.

......Well not really but its a bad move considering you're like 60k ??

Anyway fuck it I reckon you can win it.

WWWWAAAAAARRRRR DEATHWISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Deathwish are you crazy ? You dont want to get hit hard by an 80k boxer with 16oz gloves on mate. You could possibly die.

......Well not really but its a bad move considering you're like 60k ??

Anyway fuck it I reckon you can win it.

WWWWAAAAAARRRRR DEATHWISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have got nothing better ta do so what the hell sign me up

Quote Originally Posted by lightsout View Post
    the weight limit is 13st the official weigh in will be held on the night of the event. so aslong as your 13st or under there shouldnt be a problem.
    13 STONE IS really 82.6kg .
    Trust me im a mathematician .

just to clear the confusion up about the weight limit. we at kings of the ring challenge have decided to lower the weight limit to 80kilo. i hope this clears the matter up for you all.

cheers

mark walker

hi guys

we still have a few places left for the lightweight tournament and as a added attraction we are putting a heavyweight tournament on as well so anyone interested call me on 07512613608 or email me at mark.walker666@btinternet.com

cheers

mark walker