Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tuf 7

Reid back yet? We need an update.
    There are no martyrs if you kill enough of them.

something aint right here this season (tuf 7 ) is for lightheavyweights cus rampage and forrerst griffin are the coaches so reidy is going to compete at lh?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rellik View Post
    something aint right here this season (tuf 7 ) is for lightheavyweights cus rampage and forrerst griffin are the coaches so reidy is going to compete at lh?
    Yeah, they are the coaches but the contenders are to be middleweight (read it on mmauniverse yesterday - http://www.mmauniverse.com/news/SS2301)

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

Hi,

Think its going to be good news...

Reidy just got back into the country...lets get an update off him when he wakes up! Might give him a buzz now...wake the lazy bugger up...lol!

Smiler

Whether he makes it or not, wouldnt he have to sign a confidentiality contract until the fighters are officially announced? I maybe wrong but when bisping went on the show we all had an inkling that yes he made it but no-one came out and said yes/no he isnt. Same with pointon.

I could be wrong though.
    http://www.1stplace4trophies.co.uk

1st place 4 trophies - trophies for all sporting occassions.

run by sports coaches for sport coaches

Good, UFC needs more middleweights. Good luck Alex!

TMAS MMA CLUB

I heard that the filming started straight away , so maybe if he s back it aint good news.

Yeah they have done the LW and WW and next the MW's.... The coaches must be so they can get Page v Forrest fight on asap in the NY

Been taping the TUF4 season running on Bravo at the mo, its a different show with those fellas in it who already know exactly wot they are doing!

Quote Originally Posted by TMAS MMA CLUB View Post
    I heard that the filming started straight away , so maybe if he s back it aint good news.
    They can't be filming over xmas surely?

Jimmy

Fiming was starting next april or march, I think even Dana stated that at TUF 6 Finale on saturday - Ive deffo seen it somewhere else if not.