Thread: Most Unproffessional Promoter In The Game

discjunkie

Default Most Unproffessional Promoter In The Game

I HAVE RECENTLY HAD DEALINGS WITH A GUY CALLED STEVE LOGAN FROM SHOOTHAI, AS THE PROMOTER OF A EVENT I WENT TO. WHAT A TOSSER, AND AN IGNORANT FOOKER. IVE NEVER KNOWN SUCH A COMPLETE PISS TAKE IN ALL MY LIFE, THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MUAY THAI PLUS MMA MIXED EVENT. AS IM A MMA FAN TO TURN UP AND SEE 1 FIGHT AND CHARGE ME 20.00 A TICKET I THINKS TAKIN THE MICHAEL ,THE BEST FIGHT OF THE NIGHT WAS 2 8YEAROLDS GOIN AT IT .THESE KIDS PUT ON A GREAT FIGHT, I WAS STOOD IN FRONT OF 1 OF THE GUYS FIGHTING MMA I COULDNT BELIEVE WHAT I HEARD! 2 OF THE FIGHTERS HAD PULLED OUT LEAVIN ONLY 1 MMA FIGHT,AND THEY TRIED TO CHANGE HIS OPPONENT 3 TIMES ON THE DAY,AND THEY WERE ASKIN THE GUYS MANAGER WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR MMA, WHAT! IS HE AVIN A LAUGH HE PUT ON A EVENT AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE RULES, TOSSER I SAY.STICK TO MUAY THAI AND LEAVE MMA TO PROFESSIONALS LIKE MARK GODDARD AND CO TO PUT ON EVENTS. YOU NOB

ttt.......
    Last edited by Put Me In The Cage; 12-12-2007 at 12:19 PM.
    Birmingham Wrestling
    www.caged-steel.com