Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground Results

ccccccccccccchhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkk eeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! !!!!!!

wwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

Default Bg7

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse76 View Post
    i fully understand that it was heavy kick to the knee , just trying to understand that its dissapoining for a fighter when there opponent is downed so quickly, although a good win , still dissapointing when you have prepared for what could be a war.
    Yes, obviously disappointing for all concerned but nobody was more disappointed than Markus who trained very hard for this title fight - just goes to show it`s a risky business and anything can happen in a fight - I hope Markus recovers quickly and returns to The Battleground next year.

Well done Ed - the Battleground European Heavyweight Champion - it was good to meet you at last - you`re a great guy and a pleasure to work with.
    Respect.
    Last edited by kaleeph; 26-11-2007 at 11:31 PM. Reason: spelling

well ran show any chance of getting any footage or pics cliff m8??

Excellent night yet again!!

Some excellent fights!!

Nathan, your ground and pound was excellent!

Ed, excellent kick!

Wish Markus a quick recovery!!

Congrats to Ethan and Christian, it was a fantastic fight and both did a brilliant job! Brilliant result for Ethan on his first show!

Default Bg7

Nathan - the dvd should be ready next week and photos in a few days
    i`ll let you know as soon as they arrive m8

great show. cliff done another excellent show shame not more people turned up. to all the fighters respect and a good showing from the middlesbrough lads
    BE LIKE WATER MY FRIEND

WWW.IKUSA.CO.UK
    I fight. Not simply with my opponent. I fight with the demons of doubt. With my exhaustion, with my past failures, with my injuries, with my anonymity, with the unrelenting voice that tells me to stop. But I am a fighter. And one thing is sure. I will be victorious

it was a good show thanks for lettin me fight when can i order the dvd? cheers mate

Enjoyable show, I'll be interested in the DVD aswell when it's ready.

Default Bg7

the dvd should be ready next week
    i`ll post on here when its ready