Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground Results

Chickkkkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

I still dont get how mark rutters fight was down as a tko...

and who was that Waikee Kwok guy? his stand up was awesome shame he got beat.

cagekombat

Waikee Kwok trains with Vadim Kolganov and sometimes with Alba Dornadair

I dont no either of them two, but hope to see Waikee Kwok fight again sometime, was talking to him after his fight hes a nice lad aswell.

cagekombat

two scottish mma clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Young Sexton View Post
    I still dont get how mark rutters fight was down as a tko...

yeah can someone explain this? tko in amateur is pretty unheard of!

Mark was physically sick during the second round the doctor advised he was not in a fit state to continue, Well done to Neil Hall as well for looking after the fighters safety. After speaking to Cliff a tko was given due to the fighter not being able to continue
    Last edited by unpredictable; 27-11-2007 at 08:33 PM.

Default Bg7

I wasnt judging the fights cos I was too busy dashing about organising and missed most of the action but from what I was told by the paramedics and the judges -> Mark Rutter was unable to carry on due to vomitting - so it was declared a "TKO" and I agree with that decision - what else could it be called? It`s the first time I`ve seen that happen - a fighter being sick inside the ring. I`ve seen them spewing up before the fight but not during it.
    I remember mopping it up though - I was nearly sick myself!
    Last edited by kaleeph; 27-11-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling

[QUOTE=kaleeph;102720]what else could it be called?QUOTE]

I see your point but i still feel it should not be a tko, in what ways was he technically knocked out? or even about to be technacally knocked out?

Doctor stoppage or no contest would have been more fair.

[QUOTE=Young Sexton;102899]
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleeph View Post
    what else could it be called?QUOTE]

I see your point but i still feel it should not be a tko, in what ways was he technically knocked out? or even about to be technacally knocked out?

Doctor stoppage or no contest would have been more fair.
    A Dr's stoppage is a TKO and would go down on sherdog as TKO (Dr's Stoppage)

I dont get how though when there tw different things, a dr stoppage is where the doctor will not let the fight continue and a tko is stopped when the fighter is not defending himself of preventing blows, i just dont get how being sick in the ring can go down as a tko.