Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: North-East MMA clubs

Hybrid View

SSS

Default North-East MMA clubs

I'm looking to start some mma training and hear that there are loads of good clubs around Tyne & Wear/Durham.

But where are they?

I've heard that there are clubs in Jarrow (e.g. the Bearpit), Peterlee, Sunderland and Durham but I can't find any information about where or when they are on.

How about some of the clubs and training groups in the North-East post on this thread so people can find out what is going on. After all, probably many of these clubs want extra training partners so here is your chance to make yourself known to those who don't know. And you'll be doing me a favour.

Cheers

Brasa BJJ Club Sunderland, Castletown, Sunderland

Spartan MMA, Hylton Castle, Sunderland

Marine House MMA, Fulwell, Sunderland

Sunderland JJ, Peter McQueen, Herrington Burn YMCA

Combat Forum, Ryhope, Sunderland

Team Viking, Jarrow

Dave Elliott BJJ, Newcastle

WVT, Washington

take your pick...........
    BJJ Brown Belt
    MMA Referee

knuckle Draggers, sor thanikul. Byker

'Team Firework' - Birtley gym, Birtley
    Quote of the day -

"Strangers have the best sweeties" - Lewis Barrow

Westoe shoot fighters
    Last edited by joe_sexton; 27-11-2007 at 10:40 AM.

SSS

OK I really appreciate the response but it doesn't really answer my question. Most of those clubs I've heard of but I wouldn't know how to locate.

Take for example Team Viking; where (e.g. what gym) in Jarrow, what days & times?

Like most people I have other commitments, so what club I end up going to will depend on how it fits around them.

Maybe Cage Warriors or someone needs to produce an up-to-date club directory but I was hoping maybe this thread could be used in absence of that.

here is one club you could try http://www.sorthanikul.co.uk/
    i have been to a few clubs and found this one to be the best
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

can anyone help me with a timetable and costs for the mma training at sunderland combat forum ? also needed are directions as what i have been given are vague... near mcdonalds on the way from durham to sundreland ?

bridge end works, ryhope, sunderland.

dont know times but the number is: 07825237909
    BJJ Brown Belt
    MMA Referee

"As Coultas drops down hammer fists, his face has the intensity of a commuter deciding whether to listen to Coldplay or Keane on his Ipod."