Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: North-East MMA clubs

Quote Originally Posted by MC_Ake View Post
    I've been following MMA for ages and I'm now wanting to get into training myself....
    I'm at washington at the minute but probs will be moving, staying in the North East though....
    Whats some really good clubs to train at, I'm looking towards muay thai as I think I'd prefer it more, also vale tudo....
    The knuckledraggers gym looks awsome like, whats the prices at and timetable????....
    Also as a noob I wouldn't know how to go about it, do you call them first and tell them it's your first time other than just show up and what would I need with me????....
    (Yes noob question) LoL....
    We train MMA on Wednesdays from 7 till 8:30 and on Saturdays from 3:30 till 5. The thai boxing timetable is

Monday: 7 till 8:30
    Tuesday: 12 till 2, 7 till 8:30
    Thursday: 12 till 2, 7 till 8:30
    Saturday: 2 till 3:30
    Sunday: 11 till 12:30

Prices are 5 for MMA and 4 for Thai, you don't need to ring either just come along.. you'd just need to bring a pair of shorts and a tshirt to train in

btw on saturdays if you want to do both classes its just 5

Quote Originally Posted by Romey@Phoenix View Post
    http://ballisticbear.angelfire.com/ Phoenix MMA, Newcastle, NE1 2PQ
    Okay so say I wanted to take Muay Thai and BJJ at Pheonix exactly what classes would I goto, I see muay thai on the timetable, BJJ and MMA, would I goto all 3, the muay thai and BJJ one's or just the MMA one's, also how much would this set me back, sorry about all the questions....

Quote Originally Posted by j16 View Post
    We train MMA on Wednesdays from 7 till 8:30 and on Saturdays from 3:30 till 5. The thai boxing timetable is

Monday: 7 till 8:30
    Tuesday: 12 till 2, 7 till 8:30
    Thursday: 12 till 2, 7 till 8:30
    Saturday: 2 till 3:30
    Sunday: 11 till 12:30

Prices are 5 for MMA and 4 for Thai, you don't need to ring either just come along.. you'd just need to bring a pair of shorts and a tshirt to train in

btw on saturdays if you want to do both classes its just 5
    Awsome, how many classes of MMA would you reccomend a week, since there is only 2 I should imagine I should take both of them and how many thai classes a week do you reccomend? I don't work so I have all the free time....
    Much appreciated....

Awsome, how many classes of MMA would you reccomend a week, since there is only 2 I should imagine I should take both of them and how many thai classes a week do you reccomend? I don't work so I have all the free time....
    Much appreciated....
    I do both MMA classes and try to get along to as many Thai boxing classes as I can afford lol I normally train 5/6 days a week.

I do both MMA classes and try to get along to as many Thai boxing classes as I can afford lol I normally train 5/6 days a week.
    Awsome, how much does would 4 Thai and both MMA classes cost????....

Awsome, how much does would 4 Thai and both MMA classes cost????....
    costs me 23 for the week.. I get 50p off every class cause I bought a years membership for 20.. works out cheaper if you go quite often.

costs me 23 for the week.. I get 50p off every class cause I bought a years membership for 20.. works out cheaper if you go quite often.
    Thats not that bad....

How many Thai classes aswell as the MMA one's do you take a week????....

Thats not that bad....

How many Thai classes aswell as the MMA one's do you take a week????....
    4/5 thai, 2 mma.

4/5 thai, 2 mma.
    So do they teach you ground game etc in the MMA classes????....

So do they teach you ground game etc in the MMA classes????....
    Yea, Pete Irving does the MMA classes.

http://www.sorthanikul.co.uk/default.php?page=mma it tells you all about it on there