Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: North-East MMA clubs

it'simpossible to find any where - is it a big secret? did you work at waterview park? can't be that many craig st clairs about

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Aye I used to like bud No more like lol.

A few lads up the gym train, in Sunderland tho, might end up doing that like. Do i know you? lol

Quote Originally Posted by NeilD View Post
    in washington you've got Washington Vale Tudo, nice bunch of lads there.. Newcastle you've got Knuckle draggers and Gracie Barra newcastle

Reallllly???? ......................................... Bombhead.

Look mate if you want to give me a blowie just ask I dont mind. Your obviously obsessed.
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Honestly please does anyone have a contact or a time for a club around Washington?

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by NeilD View Post
    Look mate if you want to give me a blowie just ask I dont mind. Your obviously obsessed.
    lol

he must be..........

Hi, looking to start fighting for fitness Kickboxing or BJJ interest me most, anyone know of any places that take beginner classes in the jarrow area or anywhere around it. bearing in mind i've never been to any type of fighting gym/classes before.
    Thanks/

hi im indonesian just moved to south hylton, sunderland. im looking for BJJ club nearby. previously i was training with niko han's synergy BJJ. also much appreciated if any of you can provide an info about public transportation to go there

thanks

If your after BJJ then go for:

BRASA BJJ SUNDERLAND

Coaches: Aaron Naisbett & Trevor Mitchell
    Venue: 'The Dungeon' Inside Castletown Snooker Club, Castle View Road, Sunderland, SR5 3AJ

South Hylton is just over the river from Castletown and there will be plenty of buses to get you there if you don't drive. Might be a case of getting a bus in to the city centre and then over to Castletown.

Default 8th wonder

8thwondernewcastle.com

only just opened a couple of month back... real good gym with cage and weights etc. dave elliot, ian malone and james watling are the instructors

cheap as hell if you go for a monthly option!