Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Semtex V Ebanez Dec 15th

Default Semtex V Ebanez Dec 15th

Not heard many talking about this fight on here so I thought Id start the ball rolling...

I think Semtex takes this as Ebanez causes most of his problems through strikes rather than submissions. When he has stepped up he has lost ie Condit
    A nice 2nd rd TKO for me

How very nice to give me a thread......

With CWFC RH 5,Hatton Mayweather and all the rest..i really dont expect people to give a shit about this fight...I'll just get on with it...and get back in time for Christmas.

Trained hard as usual, looking forward to fighting on a show on a very nice Island.....for Mr Ebenez, His paradise is gonna seem like hell, when he's in that Ring with me..

Fly out monday.
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)

Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com

Semtex 1st round tko @ 4min 29sec's

Quote Originally Posted by K.G.B View Post
    How very nice to give me a thread......

With CWFC RH 5,Hatton Mayweather and all the rest..i really dont expect people to give a shit about this fight...I'll just get on with it...and get back in time for Christmas.

Trained hard as usual, looking forward to fighting on a show on a very nice Island.....for Mr Ebenez, His paradise is gonna seem like hell, when he's in that Ring with me..

Fly out monday.
    it funny how you seem all cheerfull, until you talk about ebanez then back to the cheerfull "fly out monday", well thats how i read it, lol, i think you'll definetly take this fight

seen ebanez fight, paul shouldn't have any problems to put it plainly
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Good luck Paul.

I'm sure the hardest thing about this fight will be the flight !

Semtex! Semtex! Semtex!

Another stepping stone to a title shot....
    Sports Massage Therapist @ www.nottingham-massage.com. Available at Bushido MMA.

maybe .......... maybe not tho eh

i see a 2nd round tko from ground and pound.
    Dan 'The Outlaw' Hardy
    'ROUGH HOUSE SOLDIER'

www.danhardymma.com

Sponsored by:-

TapouT, Xyience, Earache Records, Fightshop.com, Gumshields.com, Roko, MMA Unlimited.

"into the battles, making cages rattle, there's a pain thats inside us and we're letting it out"

Quote Originally Posted by theOutlaw View Post
    i see a 2nd round tko from ground and pound.
    def TKO from GNP but i reakon rd1