Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IFL on ITV 4 last night

Default IFL on ITV 4 last night

Yeah IFL battleground was on ITV4 last night from 1-3. It was surprised when I saw it on after watching Back to the Future. One step closer to being on proper terrestial telly.

Is anyone any closer to establishing when the British Bulldogs team is announced?

Managed to catch the first 5 minutes before passing out! definitely a good thing as ITV4 is on freeview!!

Some good fights on it. The ridiculous time and those same crappy txt adverts every few minutes made it tough going though.

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Levo View Post
    Some good fights on it. The ridiculous time and those same crappy txt adverts every few minutes made it tough going though.

Nathan
    Sky+ baby

Bollux!!! I Thought It Was On Tonight!! That Blows Me Out Im Off To Bed Had To Endure Programmes Like Coronation Street Pffft Night.

I can never see it in the guide. I will keep looking.

This was the first IFL show Ive caught and I was impressed with it. The production was very good imo.

Admittedly I was pretty tired by this point, but did anyone think Nelson should have got the decision against Rothwell? I havent watched it again since, but I definately thought with the point deduction in the first, Nelson should have won. At the very least it should have been a draw.

Anyone know when this is repeated?

yeah, when is it next on?

I would like to SKY+ it.
    The Machine