Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: IFL on ITV 4 last night

  1. #11

    Default

    Next one is Saturday night / Sunday morning, 12:10am-1:10am, ITV4

    With Cage Warriors and Hatton same night doubt I'll get to see it!

    Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

  2. #12

    Default

    Even with sky plus those text ads are a rite trek to get thru !!

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levo View Post
    Next one is Saturday night / Sunday morning, 12:10am-1:10am, ITV4

    With Cage Warriors and Hatton same night doubt I'll get to see it!

    Nathan
    Thanks Nathan.
    The Machine

  4. #14
    Senior Member wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rhondda Valley, South wales
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    The ring girl auditions with Bas were brilliant. That little asian girl with the huge tits was amazing. Not sure how she stood upright!!!

    The fights were OK too. Sky+ and series linked so I don't miss any of it!!

  5. #15
    Senior Member Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gophin' on the golf course
    Posts
    11,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levo View Post
    Next one is Saturday night / Sunday morning, 12:10am-1:10am, ITV4

    With Cage Warriors and Hatton same night doubt I'll get to see it!

    Nathan
    Oh yeah I forgot about the Hatton fight. Does anyone know if the Hatton/Mayweather fight is free to people who already have Setana?

  6. #16
    Senior Member wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rhondda Valley, South wales
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot about the Hatton fight. Does anyone know if the Hatton/Mayweather fight is free to people who already have Setana?
    it's not on setanta mate. It's on box office for 15

  7. #17
    Senior Member Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gophin' on the golf course
    Posts
    11,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    it's not on setanta mate. It's on box office for 15
    Oh well, can't win 'em all. No doubt UFC 80 will be on Setana next month!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.