Thread: wot shorts?

Default wot shorts?

i'm lookin 2get a pair of sinister or tapout shorts i've heard the tapout ones r big for their stated size and u gotta get a size smaller than normal????

Sinister are the same, slightly bigger than the size stated,Ive got a couple of pairs of Sinisters.I dont think any of the UK sites do Sinister shorts anymore do they? i could be wrong.
    Rock Hard, Rock Heavy, Rock Animal!

www.myspace.com/zombie1zombie
    www.bushido-mma.co.uk

hi Leeroy, tapout shorts are generally a bit bigger, if in doubt of your exact measurement get the next size down to what you normally are, we get returns for people wanting to swap to a size smaller, but never returns for a size bigger.

We stock a massive range of tapout shorts, and we carry sinister shorts, which are generally ok size wise.

Tapout shorts

http://www.fightshop.com/brand_searc...d=32&sub_id=12

Sinister Shorts

http://www.fightshop.com/brand_searc...=39&sub_id=all

Craig, you bought your sinister shorts from us, how can you forget us already

I know, i was looking the other day and didnt notice them, it must be this flu i cant seem to shake off, its messing with my mind

www.bushido-mma.co.uk

The Sinister rash gaurds look nice.Are they as good as the Tapout ones.

www.bushido-mma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CraigA View Post
    I know, i was looking the other day and didnt notice them, it must be this flu i cant seem to shake off, its messing with my mind
    Nah mate its not your flu, its our website!! thanks for confirming why we are in the process of getting the whole thing redesigned!

It seems to vary slightly by design aswell, the camo TapouTs seem to come up the biggest of all their shorts we get the most exchanges on those for a size down.

If you are concerned about buying online without trying on, we offer a free exchange policy with no handling or admin fees or even a second P&P charge on clothing exchanges for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigA View Post
    The Sinister rash gaurds look nice.Are they as good as the Tapout ones.
    As good if not better, as with all Sinister gear, it gets a thorough going over by Anderson Silva, and the rest of the Black House fighters as part of the design process.

They are constructed so as not to have the seams in place that are likely to rub and be very uncomfortable, and they donít have any labels that rub and annoy all the washing instructions, sizes etc are printed on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    What*

What does "what*" mean ?