Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Hughes win???

Default Can Hughes win???

I say..........................................maybe

If he catches GSP cold i think he can but the longer the fight goes i reckon the more settled GSP will become. Hard one to call really
    Danny 'The Snake' George
    "When someone tries to force themselves upon you, then have to impose yourself upon them and doing so, you whooping they ass." - Rampage Jackson

You cannot deny Hughes, however great GSP is, Matt was 7times champ- he is no mug. I think its still a 50/50 fight

I think the only way Hughes can win is be decision through laying on gsp for most of the fight.

Unless he brings his A Game i'm pretty sure that at some point in those 25minutes GSP will be able to catch him with a combination that will finish the fight.

Would be good to get Freemans view on this considering he trained a fair bit with MFS

Im rooting for GSP but would never like to underestimate hughes's ability to pull it out of the bag and find a way to win.

If he doesn't try to stand with him like last time and can maybe get the fight to the ground then he has a very good chance.

GSP to win though via KO round 2.

Warley Rugby club Tat bank rd oldbury Birmingham B69 4NH

I fully expect hughes to take this one!

Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    You cannot deny Hughes, however great GSP is, Matt was 7times champ- he is no mug. I think its still a 50/50 fight
    Gotta agree!

Quote Originally Posted by D-TEC View Post
    I fully expect hughes to take this one!
    You want him to, or you think he will?