Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to seduce a bored fit rich housewife?

Confidence Man

Default How to seduce a bored fit rich housewife?

Ok I do a bit of regular work for this rich couple in their early fourties. They have this absolutely huge house with loads of land and I go down every now and then and keep the gardens nice and tidy, prune the hedges and generally do the back breaking labourous tasks that rich folk can't be arsed with.

Thing is the husband is a nerdy fat bald guy with glasses and he's always off on business trips and/or working away from home. Fuck knows what he does exactly but he looks big time and clearly has waaaay too much money. His wife is fit as fuck and looks extremely slick and flash but I also reckon there is a naughtiness in her eyes that hints at her being absolutely filth in bed. She also really likes me and always comes out and talks to me while I'm working and whatnot.

Therefore, I plan on moving in next week and shagging her while her husband is away. But how should I go about doing this? Should I just lay it on thick and charge in or should I be more subtle and test the water and gradually increase the flirting? No daft answers like "just get your cock out and thrust it at her". That's something Sledge would say, and look at him. I want some quality advice.

Why don't you just read Lady Chatterley's Lover?

Batey if it takes you as long to get an erection as it does to post your reply...

Confidence Man

Quote Originally Posted by ginandtonic View Post
    Why don't you just read Lady Chatterley's Lover?
    Is that a book? I can't read books these days because I have such a short attention span. Is there a film version?

funny, i had a similar issues quite a few years back when I was at uni in the US. As I couldn't legally work I had to do yard work for cash. Mowing lawns, cleaning up leaves , stuff like that. Being English they thought I knew everything about gardening, obviously I knew fck all. Now the husband owned a bar and a couple of others business's and she worked for NYSEG and always arrived home in time to pay me.
    I wasn't sure she was up for it , she always got me a drink when i had finished and brought it out in shorts and a bikini top....she was short , big lils and Italian looking... all my other jobs where for old women and old guys who could hardly walk to the middle of there yard.This was by far the best job of the week

now this one day I cornered her in the basement....wouldn't let her get past, it was all or nothing, then job done. The trouble was I spent more and more time with this women and not tending the garden, her husband 'let me go' as i he wasnt happy with my yard work.

so, if you aint worried about losing the cash then go for it...high risk strategy, sure it will pay off

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I believe there is. It was written by Lawrence in the 20's and concerns Constance (Lady C) who embarks upon a very sexual relationship with her gamekeeper, mellors. it was originally banned because of the explicit love scenes in the book

Quote Originally Posted by ginandtonic View Post
    Batey if it takes you as long to get an erection as it does to post your reply...
    sorry, had a few people at the desk, plus the phone was going....dealer board lighting up like oxford street....

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    funny, i had a similar issues quite a few years back when I was at uni in the US. As I couldn't legally work I had to do yard work for cash. Mowing lawns, cleaning up leaves , stuff like that. Being English they thought I knew everything about gardening, obviously I knew fck all. Now the husband owned a bar and a couple of others business's and she worked for NYSEG and always arrived home in time to pay me.
    I wasn't sure she was up for it , she always got me a drink when i had finished and brought it out in shorts and a bikini top....she was short , big lils and Italian looking... all my other jobs where for old women and old guys who could hardly walk to the middle of there yard.This was by far the best job of the week

now this one day I cornered her in the basement....wouldn't let her get past, it was all or nothing, then job done. The trouble was I spent more and more time with this women and not tending the garden, her husband 'let me go' as i he wasnt happy with my yard work.

so, if you aint worried about losing the cash then go for it...high risk strategy, sure it will pay off
    B, that's disgusting. the way men treat women as though they are some f&*k machine is vile. C_M I'm disappointed in you, too. you are only 25 and you are going to trim the bush of some old flesh . thats vile too

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post

Hey Bateman,

Did you launch into some surprise sex on her ass????????
    Team War4Sure, Full Time MMA Gym In Gravesend, Kent