Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to seduce a bored fit rich housewife?

the older women who i know of that go with younger blokes usually are just using them and will drop you as soon as they'v had enough and move on to the next young trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Soze View Post
    Hey Bateman,

Did you launch into some surprise sex on her ass????????
    I did squash her up against the washing machine on my first attempt... I could tell by her nervousness that she wanted me mate

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

when you said nervousness did you mean to say desparateness, B?
    Last edited by ginandtonic; 28-12-2007 at 10:46 AM.

most older women like to be made to feel attractive so you would have to compliment her i would have thought on how fabulous she looks. also older women tend to feel that young bucks can't hold an erection for long enough to physically accomodate them and have no conversation. i think C_M she's probably just flirting with you which is different to wanting you to shag her

Quote Originally Posted by ginandtonic View Post
    most older women like to be made to feel attractive so you would have to compliment her i would have thought on how fabulous she looks. also older women tend to feel that young bucks can't hold an erection for long enough to physically accomodate them and have no conversation. i think C_M she's probably just flirting with you which is different to wanting you to shag her
    dont listen, corner her in the greenhouse cm...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Confidence Man

the older women who i know of that go with younger blokes usually are just using them and will drop you as soon as they'v had enough and move on to the next young trophy
    That's cool. I don't mind being used.

Confidence Man

Well you may be right, but when you look at the state of her chubby husband compared to my ripped frame, I'm sure she's foaming between the legs while I strim her bushes. I may just be being arrogant but I'm pretty sure she's up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    dont listen, corner her in the greenhouse cm...

you are so full of it on paper B

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    Well you may be right, but when you look at the state of her chubby husband compared to my ripped frame, I'm sure she's foaming between the legs while I strim her bushes. I may just be being arrogant but I'm pretty sure she's up for it.
    her chubby husband can probably penetrate her mind as well as her fanny, plus hes got the fat wallet. most of the attractive women i know once past 22 are looking for more in a man than a ripped frame and hollow boasts

Confidence Man

her chubby husband can probably penetrate her mind as well as her fanny, plus hes got the fat wallet. most of the attractive women i know once past 22 are looking for more in a man than a ripped frame and hollow boasts
    True. But she can have the best of both worlds. My body and his cash. If she wants mental stimulation she should buy that Brain Training game for the Wii.

Also, what must they talk about? He's off doing the businessman thing while she sits at home watching Jeremy Kyle. Atleast if she got with me she'd have to get a job and do something and we'd be on the same level. Or she could divorce him, nick half his money, move in with me and rescue me from this life of menial labour and poverty. Then I could steal her money, leave her and be single AND rich when the idea of nailing a milf has gotten boring.