Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to seduce a bored fit rich housewife?

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    True. But she can have the best of both worlds. My body and his cash. If she wants mental stimulation she should buy that Brain Training game for the Wii.

Also, what must they talk about? He's off doing the businessman thing while she sits at home watching Jeremy Kyle. Atleast if she got with me she'd have to get a job and do something and we'd be on the same level. Or she could divorce him, nick half his money, move in with me and rescue me from this life of menial labour and poverty. Then I could steal her money, leave her and be single AND rich when the idea of nailing a milf has gotten boring.

surprisingly rich women dont enjoy electronic games. thats a very stereotypical setup her with jk him with business. the ones i know whose husbands do business, their wives usually participate in the business in some form. in their spare time they're more likely to be shopping, chatting and having affairs with other rich people.

You got to lay on the charm and increase it, friendly flirting and pick it up from there. Compliment her, if she is keen she will respond before her husband is back. If she wants it she knows how long she has so wont mess around- if she responds, lay it on the line there and then. If not keep stoking the fire, one day she will warm to it all

david maybe you should follow this self-advice

[QUOTE=ginandtonic;113384]david maybe you should follow this self-advice[/QUOTE

I dont need any advice!

Confidence Man

Quote Originally Posted by ginandtonic View Post
    surprisingly rich women dont enjoy electronic games. thats a very stereotypical setup her with jk him with business. the ones i know whose husbands do business, their wives usually participate in the business in some form. in their spare time they're more likely to be shopping, chatting and having affairs with other rich people.
    So what you're saying is I'm not good enough for her? That she wouldn't lower herself to my standards because I'm a mere labourer and she's rich? Is that what you're saying here?

C_M do i talk to you all the time? am i lowering myself? no what i am infact saying is the contrary that you are above some clapped out MILF whom you want to shag because you find the allure of social set attractive as opposed to her. most of these women are f&8k ups, trust me. some of them are very independant and like to do their "own thing"
    Last edited by ginandtonic; 28-12-2007 at 12:43 PM.

p.s. make sure she doesnt show you the workmans entrance

[QUOTE=David Swann;113386]
    david maybe you should follow this self-advice[/QUOTE

I dont need any advice!
    no you need full on therapy

Confidence Man

C_M do i talk to you all the time? am i lowering myself? no what i am infact saying is the contrary that you are above some clapped out MILF whom you want to shag because you find the allure of social set attractive as opposed to her. most of these women are f&8k ups, trust me. some of them are very independant and like to do their "own thing"
    I don't think 41 is that old. I haven't really put that much thought into it tbh. I don't care if she sits at home watching Jeremy Kyle or if she goes out fox hunting and playing polo. All I know is that I work at her estate, her husband is always away, she's always there and she's fit. What bloke in his right mind would think anything else?

41? - she could technically be you mother.
    lets say she goes for it. she enjoys that some young lad can make her feel alive, what if she becomes obsessed with you?