Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to seduce a bored fit rich housewife?

Total bull lol right after Confidence Man watches Servant seduces house wife 2

Confidence Man

Hey, this is 100% true. But I know something that's TOTALLY unbelievable ... the thought of you ever constructing a proper sentence!

I noticed you’ve edited your recent post lol no wonder.

Confidence Man

Because I made a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Nothing on the scale of the mess you make ... but I'm a perfectionist you see. Editing one of your posts would take about 10 hours. And even then we still wouldn't know what the fuck it is you were trying to say.

You remind me of a spaz who is trying to communicate with someone and who is getting frustrated because nobody can understand what he's saying.

Anyway, what did you think the reason was why I edited my post?

Funny if not predictable, I knew it would end in tears CM

Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    So what you're saying is I'm not good enough for her? That she wouldn't lower herself to my standards because I'm a mere labourer and she's rich? Is that what you're saying here?
    YES...In a nutshell you filthy commoner....lol.....so what she talks to you ......when she starts bendign over in front of you, wearing skimpy shit when your around and getting close etc, then make your move...lol

Confidence Man

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    YES...In a nutshell you filthy commoner....lol.....so what she talks to you ......when she starts bendign over in front of you, wearing skimpy shit when your around and getting close etc, then make your move...lol
    I got more than I bargained for that's 4 sho!

you will be getting mo than you bargained for if you carry on with the rich f&*k you are carrying on with.

i've just read your date rape comment. that''l be the end of your illusions of grandeur when i show that one to her