Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saol Peleli vs Eddie Sanchez...spoilers obviosuly.

Default Saol Peleli vs Eddie Sanchez...spoilers obviosuly.

Did anyone else think the ending of this fight was a bit bizarre ? I was sat staring at the tv and wondering what was going on. It was very amateurish the way Eddie was shouting at him after the ref jumped in and the crowd seemed to just go dead silent as Eddie wondered around the cage aimlessly ? I cant quite put my finger on what made it wierd but it just seemed bizarre and almost as if I wasn't watching the ufc. Or am I just a fucking wierdo ?

Oh yeah and " The hulk " was absolute shit, did he even land one punch ?

Saol didnt even look interested in fighting and i dont believe its what Joe Rogan says about shitting it fighting in the UFC cause hes had a fight in PRIDE,fair enough he lost in PRIDE but the crowds in Japan are bigger than the US.I cant see him getting another shot in the UFC.
    Rock Hard, Rock Heavy, Rock Animal!

www.myspace.com/zombie1zombie
    www.bushido-mma.co.uk

To me that fight was blatantly set up for him to win - he had a 2 stone weight and 10 inch reach advantage - but he seemed to not want to engage despite those gifts, and got dominated, then gassed. Lucky to not get KOd.

wanne be mark hunt should fuck out of the ufc

Mark Hunt would only look like that if someone swapped his testosterone jabs for oestogen

hes not fought since his fight in 2004 in Pride though (acording to MMAuniverse) so if that the case perhaps ring rust was a problem, as keeping active i thinks a big part of staying on top of ur game. id imaign hed be back as most fighters seem to sign 3 fight contracts dont they?
    p.s...jus saw wand vs chuck....awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by dhill View Post
    hes not fought since his fight in 2004 in Pride though (acording to MMAuniverse) so if that the case perhaps ring rust was a problem, as keeping active i thinks a big part of staying on top of ur game. id imaign hed be back as most fighters seem to sign 3 fight contracts dont they?
    p.s...jus saw wand vs chuck....awsome!
    Yeah they sign 3 fight contracts but when a fighter loses the UFC has the option to get rid of them after only 1 fight.
    Rock Hard, Rock Heavy, Rock Animal!

www.myspace.com/zombie1zombie
    www.bushido-mma.co.uk

so they have to fight the 3 if ufc wants them?but ufc can get rid of them if they put on a rubbish performance?sounds fair.

Never thort i'd see the day i saw a bloke make Eddie Sanchez look half decent, it was a truely garbage fighter.

Dan Henderson must have been giving Dana big licks to get this fight onto the main card

Quote Originally Posted by Valour5 View Post
    Never thort i'd see the day i saw a bloke make Eddie Sanchez look half decent, it was a truely garbage fighter.

Dan Henderson must have been giving Dana big licks to get this fight onto the main card

Was a bit odd how this fight was above the Sojoudjou/Machida fight on the line up