Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This weird dream I had last night

Confidence Man

Default This weird dream I had last night

Last night I dreamt that a huge alien space ship had travelled to earth with loads and loads of water on board and was in the sky and was releasing all this water into the ocean so that the earth was 100% water due to the extra water from the space ship. The dream ended with me being the last human alive and swimming around on my own in the endless ocean.

Who here is good at analyzing dreams and their messages? What is this dream trying to tell me?

Thanks

nice

i had a dream about 2 yardies trying to stab me in a cinema

waterworld?

http://dreamcrowd.com/

try this, i had one a while back that did my head in cos it was so weird but the answer i got back made no sence what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    Last night I dreamt that a huge alien space ship had travelled to earth with loads and loads of water on board and was in the sky and was releasing all this water into the ocean so that the earth was 100% water due to the extra water from the space ship. The dream ended with me being the last human alive and swimming around on my own in the endless ocean.

Who here is good at analyzing dreams and their messages? What is this dream trying to tell me?

Thanks
    are you sure you were dreaming and not on an acid trip, hun?

and ian freeman is after you

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post

Thanks

i seriously what it means is the milf you said you are going to shag this week in an earlier thread is up for a bit of urinating on your head

Confidence Man

It sounds a bit like the waterworld film but it actually didn't feel like that. The tone of the dream was disturbing and depressing and sureal. What I found most disturbing is that the alien ship did not act in an aggressive way. It just pumped the water into the ocean casually and then the boat I was on flooded and I was in the water on my own swimming about ... then the craft disapeared and I was like "man this is fucking wank I'm in the ocean on my own".

are you sure you havent wet your bed

Weird dream I had last night...

I was in America and driving my car on a motorway on the wrong side of the road, I crashed into another car which resulted in a massive pileup. The police came and arrested me for aggravated assault and attempted suicide even though I hadn't assaulted anyone and had no intention of killing myself. The dream ended with me telling all my mates I was certain I'd get off without charge as I hadn't done anything wrong.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane