Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This weird dream I had last night

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    nice

i had a dream about 2 yardies trying to stab me in a cinema
    That is fucking trippy, I have a recurring dream almost identical to this but it's pakistani lads trying to stab me. Always in the cinema and over me asking a gang of them to be quiet during a film. The next time I dream it I know whats going to happen and I say nothing or try to leave and they stab me up anyway. So realistic.

Horrible dream. You can be sure when I go to the pics with my lass I steer well clear of any asian youths and keep my mouth firmly shut if there's any chatter going on during the film. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    Last night I dreamt that a huge alien space ship had travelled to earth with loads and loads of water on board and was in the sky and was releasing all this water into the ocean so that the earth was 100% water due to the extra water from the space ship. The dream ended with me being the last human alive and swimming around on my own in the endless ocean.

Who here is good at analyzing dreams and their messages? What is this dream trying to tell me?

Thanks
    well im not Freud or Jung but it sounds like two major things could be gleaned from this dream:

A) you feel isolated or alone as symbolised by being the last person on earth in the dream

B) being alone is not your fault, but is being caused by an outside factor that is not within your control as symbolised by the water bearing aliens.

but truth is that is all bollocks because that is not how the brain stores information at a subconscious level. if i were to hazard a guess i would say that you have recently been reminded of the first time you went swimming, by driving past the place or taking your kids there or some such thing.

Had an odd MMA dream last night.

I was scheduled to fight Dave O'Donnell in my MMA debut and the dream started at the beginning of the fight, the first round started it was equal in the stand-up and DOD managed to get a couple of takedowns. In the second round I threw a front-kick which grazed Dave's head, he then took me down and I worked for a knee-bar for about 2 minutes, after coming very close to getting it he managed to get out of it and the rest of the round was him in my half-guard.

In-between the 2nd and 3rd round there was for some reason a 5-minute break. Due to me not having a corner team (as I don't train) I decided to get a hair cut, the hair cut only took a couple of minutes and after it I thought it'd be a good idea to walk home. About 30mins later I got to my front door and suddenly thought 'fuck, I'm supposed to be fighting!' I knew that I had 2 minutes to get back before the 3rd round started (which I know doesn't make sense as it took 30mins to walk home) so I asked a group of 3 guys if they could give me a left back, they said they could but it'd take a few minutes for them to get their car, I turned down their offer and decided to run back to the arena.

After running about half the way home the dream fast-forwarded to me at my house checking cagewarriors, I was reading a thread about the event I'd fought at and everyone was slating me because I hadn't turned up for the 3rd round, I remember being pissed off because I hadn't purposely left the fight but just forgot about it!
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Had an odd MMA dream last night.

I was scheduled to fight Dave O'Donnell in my MMA debut and the dream started at the beginning of the fight, the first round started it was equal in the stand-up and DOD managed to get a couple of takedowns. In the second round I threw a front-kick which grazed Dave's head, he then took me down and I worked for a knee-bar for about 2 minutes, after coming very close to getting it he managed to get out of it and the rest of the round was him in my half-guard.

In-between the 2nd and 3rd round there was for some reason a 5-minute break. Due to me not having a corner team (as I don't train) I decided to get a hair cut, the hair cut only took a couple of minutes and after it I thought it'd be a good idea to walk home. About 30mins later I got to my front door and suddenly thought 'fuck, I'm supposed to be fighting!' I knew that I had 2 minutes to get back before the 3rd round started (which I know doesn't make sense as it took 30mins to walk home) so I asked a group of 3 guys if they could give me a left back, they said they could but it'd take a few minutes for them to get their car, I turned down their offer and decided to run back to the arena.

After running about half the way home the dream fast-forwarded to me at my house checking cagewarriors, I was reading a thread about the event I'd fought at and everyone was slating me because I hadn't turned up for the 3rd round, I remember being pissed off because I hadn't purposely left the fight but just forgot about it!
    What if this is still your dream and you are posting about the dream within a dream??

Did you take the red pill or the blue pill?

Quote Originally Posted by G_81 View Post
    What if this is still your dream and you are posting about the dream within a dream??

Did you take the red pill or the blue pill?
    It was one of those weird dreams, I woke up and was thinking "shit, I really fucked up yesturday, I really wish I hadn't forgotten about the fight!" It must have taken me about 5 minutes to realise that it was only a dream lol.

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

in truth this was actually probably several different dreams, hours apart that are fused together because you were dipping in and out of rem sleep.

I'm going to have to try to post some of my dreams early on in the morning to see if I can remember anything about them, but they've been getting increasingly strange and nonsensical, wish I knew what in my mind sparks them.

For example, what makes my brain think of robbing a bank with Stephen Fry & Ray Winstone, jumping into a get-away car and going to a safe-house with a couple of 'sound geezers' that Ray knows, only to find out that they live in a huge house, and are actually 2 dogs that look like this:

lying on a huge royal red rug in what looked like a throne-room... and they can talk. It's absolute nonsense with no reference to what I've done or been thinking about that day. And that's just 1 snippet of 1 dream! I don't know if I'm just going insane or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    Last night I dreamt that a huge alien space ship had travelled to earth with loads and loads of water on board and was in the sky and was releasing all this water into the ocean so that the earth was 100% water due to the extra water from the space ship. The dream ended with me being the last human alive and swimming around on my own in the endless ocean.

Who here is good at analyzing dreams and their messages? What is this dream trying to tell me?

Thanks
    did u wake up to find u pissed the bed?
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Weird dream I had last night...

I was in America and driving my car on a motorway on the wrong side of the road, I crashed into another car which resulted in a massive pileup. The police came and arrested me for aggravated assault and attempted suicide even though I hadn't assaulted anyone and had no intention of killing myself. The dream ended with me telling all my mates I was certain I'd get off without charge as I hadn't done anything wrong.
    I had a strange dream last night about going to America, the plane we was on was flying so low it was skimming trees and going just above houses, then when it landed we went down an elevator on the plane which led to outside, then went into a shop and started talking to some americans, except half of them had irish accents.

That was about all I remember, the rest is unexplainable really, I just found it strange I dreamed about going to America lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    I had a strange dream last night about going to America, the plane we was on was flying so low it was skimming trees and going just above houses, then when it landed we went down an elevator on the plane which led to outside, then went into a shop and started talking to some americans, except half of them had irish accents.

That was about all I remember, the rest is unexplainable really, I just found it strange I dreamed about going to America lol.
    Weird that we dreamt about America and not somewhere like Angola, must be because it's always in the news etc.

- Stephen Dillane