Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: New MMA Superstore- Feedback please guys?

  1. #1

    Default New MMA Superstore- Feedback please guys?

    Hi guys,

    A friend of mine has set up the following site and is looking for some basic feedback from the MMA community.

    I'd really appreciate it if you could have a quick look round and comment on it. Just need some basic feedback about layout, design, ease of use, quality and depth of product ranges....whatever you feel is relevant.

    All views will be addressed and very much appreciated.

    There is an events calender on there that Dave intends to develop to include all the smaller regional and national shows, as well as news from individual clubs and smaller shows, so coaches and promoters' feedback and contact would be much appreciated.

    www.made4fighters.co.uk


    Cheers

    Stapes

  2. #2

    Default

    Looks good on the eye and covers most top brands
    Must say though a bit over priced.

  3. #3

    Default

    good site i have wanted them fire koral shorts 4 a bit so will get them this week

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    good site i have wanted them fire koral shorts 4 a bit so will get them this week
    Yeah, they look great. Shame they are 45 and I'm saving for Thailand
    How do you turn a phrase?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcFluffy View Post
    Yeah, they look great. Shame they are 45 and I'm saving for Thailand
    i am going ta thailand this year just have ta sve and get a few fights in

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    i am going ta thailand this year just have ta sve and get a few fights in
    When are you going and where are you looking to train? any ideas?
    How do you turn a phrase?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcFluffy View Post
    When are you going and where are you looking to train? any ideas?
    me mate is sorting all that out he is reletless on here not sure yet probs end of april

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    me mate is sorting all that out he is reletless on here not sure yet probs end of april
    Good stuff. Dont think we're going until the later in the year. Cant wait
    How do you turn a phrase?

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    180 views....3 comments.

    Feedback will be much appreciated guys.

    Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.